Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

kinda depends on what forum you check, soem people tend to stay on for example "rate this" rather then "general"

soooo, you have to check different places.

but no, im wayy no famous

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sooo famous that u cant see this post cause im famous like that

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

stand in world 99 edgeville for 5 minutes and you tell me if im famous.

Dang Arrogant Noob, But like Reb, I love how you can create a huge riot so fast...LOL...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Ok I just have to say this. After thinking about this topic, it is all mixed results. For some people they are "famous" and to others they aren't. My friends list is always full of tifers and that means I know alot of them in game. I know a ton of people from General and General P2p forums because I visit them most. There is whole other forums that I never visit and there are "famous" people there. Please just let this die because everyone's opinion about "famous" is different.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I've been around since 2001, had 2k+ posts on scapeboards...

I don't play to much these days, I doubt if anyone actually knew me.

Pfft, as if we'd forget you :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

I WOULD be, if they hadn't had an account purge here.. I had a tip.it account back when classic was NEW XD Also had a runenews account... another old site...

But, no not really... nothing about me cept runescape age...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

<3:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Dang Arrogant Noob, But like Reb, I love how you can create a huge riot so fast...LOL...

Plx, you tele mate.

Imagine if them rcers came back with a dds. That could cause A DEATH!

ANd your only known for being like 3.

I mean, your more arrogant that Trojann. Unbelieavble tbh :roll:

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

I know a ton of people from General and General P2p forums because I visit them most. There is whole other forums that I never visit and there are "famous" people there. Please just let this die because everyone's opinion about "famous" is different.

True, True. There seems to be a divide of people that have quit runescape but still like TIF that post mostly in the General Disscussions forums. Famous posters like Mercifull, How2PK or Cadbury's Egg are quite famous on those forums, but rarely or never visit the these Runescape forums. And of course there is Bubsa who is everywhere on these forums, but I don't think he even plays Runescape either.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I WOULD be, if they hadn't had an account purge here.. I had a tip.it account back when classic was NEW XD Also had a runenews account... another old site...

How does having an old account make you famous?

How does having an old account make you famous?

That's waht I was thinking....

brandonssx.png

Thankfully I'm not famous. ::'

(Don't post too much, either.)

I prefer having good ingame and IRC friends, to not being able to have chat on at all. And I have been lucky with most of them so far, so that's all good. <3:

Some of my friends are wellknown for different things, like guides, stats/ranks, funny posts, awesome pixel signatures, and generally being helpful and nice people. Frizoid has an ingame character named after her, Fat Slug is just Sluggy and Lightning is a legend. Leesters is known for his blogs (that actually are interesting reads, as opposed to many of the blogs posted), S1acker and vmser are two of those nice people that I just recently realized have a lot of posts and have awesome stats, and I have given skilling advice to two (2!!) maxed players without realizing they had all 99's. :oops: Got to love IRC and the small communities that focus on other things than stats/cash. Misterxman makes awesome pixels (as do Frizoid - 2 pieces in the RS galleries already :shock: ), and Cdub... He's got beard. Yeah.

There I went blabbering again, and another post to my count. #-o

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

im not famous for useing the tip.it forums, though im very famous for something else

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

ow cmon laikrob.. everyone knows u, ur secretly the most populair TIF member and everybody loves you <3:.

dont even try to deny it :notalk: cuz no-one will agree with u and it will only add another post on ur count. :lol:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Cdub... He's got beard. Yeah.

Laikrob

No, wrong! Some guy made him shave it off for the Slave Auction!

Dub is beardless.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.