Try and type without looking at the keyboard.

D3M0NX

Try and type without looking at the keyboard.

Find the words/numbers that you made a mistake on and turn them into red

This is what i turned out with when i did it:

This rear is 3006. It is secember and it is snowing outside. My house is warm and my dog is too,

I did bad. How about you?

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't looked at the keyboard for years, to be honest. Still I don't get the point of your post, you might've just as well included the link for that test.. :)

sorry, i didnt know. Its just i cant really type without looking so i'm trying to learn how.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

Haha, nothing wrong with learning. 8-) What I meant was this part of your post:

I did bad. How about you?

I mean.. Unless you give us the link it will be kind of hard to compare.

----

I also finally got a chance to ask this... Am I the only person typing BBCode tags by hand and finding it faster than pressing the buttons?! Or am I just mad... I've been doing that since ages ago. I just did that with the above quote too, and the former underline.

Well I have a theory. You have to LOOK at it once before you start typing. You can't just get blindfolded...and ask someone to put a keyboard infront of you. You have to get used to the configuration, and ithat takes a second :thumbsup:

I'm going to try to say "Runescape is a great game" by walking out of the room, and coming in back in... to type it without looking at the keyboard first.

here we go

runescape is a grewat mge

I also finally got a chance to ask this... Am I the only person typing BBCode tags by hand and finding it faster than pressing the buttons?! Or am I just mad... I've been doing that since ages ago. I just did that with the above quote too, and the former underline.

I haven't used the buttons in years...

summerpngwy6.jpg

I never bother. A couple of years of typing classes and I am set.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Well actully its not that hard. If you get used to it you know exactly where every key is at. I did it without learning the annoying home key thingy. :)

Wow I did better than I thought. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What is BBCode and how I purchase?

lordringsbattlemiddleeamo1.gif

I don't ususaly look, sometime when typing longer words or using numbers. I learnt how to in year 8.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Unlike most of the others, I would give it a try.

first attempt

Eyes closed*.

hello mu name is miliyaris, U an najubg geaos if nustajes gere.

Eyes open, looking at the screen.

Hello my name is militaris, I am making heaps of mistakes here.

Second attempt

Eyes closed.

this another attempt at writing without looking.

Eyes open.

this is another attempt at wrinting without looking.

Third Attempt

Eyes closed

This going too be m last setence for this test.

Eyes open

This is going too be my last setence for this test.

*On my first attempt I did spin around on my chair once with my eyes closed. On the following attempts I started with my hand on the t.

Well I have a theory. You have to LOOK at it once before you start typing. You can't just get blindfolded...and ask someone to put a keyboard infront of you. You have to get used to the configuration, and ithat takes a second :thumbsup:

I'm typing this with my eyes closed, even before I put my hands on the keyboard. My eyes are closed now but keyboards have bumps on the home keys so you don't need to look, even before you put your fingers on the keys.

I couldn't tell you where keys are, but i could type them out in air :P. Funny how it is, most people type without looking this way?

It's about 10x easier to type while looking at monitro but no keyboard then eyes closed hehe...

Yea most people type without looking at keyboard. Even those who don't do it manage to do a pretty good job even though it isnt as fast. Just a lot of time on the computer helps you learn to type, plus a took a typing class in HS (ha). I got a new laptop and at first i had to look at the keyboard once in a while because I wasn't used to the keys, but now it is no problem.

I typed this without looking at the keys

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

also finally got a chance to ask this... Am I the only person typing BBCode tags by hand and finding it faster than pressing the buttons?! Or am I just mad... I've been doing that since ages ago. I just did that with the above quote too, and the former underline.

I always do that lol. But, than again, I'm also used to writing C++ so its just easier that way. :oops:

And for the record whenever I type I never look at the keyboard ;p. So, if your counting all of this being typed up while not looking, this is it.