What you want to be when you're older?

andufusthebronze

im going to be a bio-chemical or nuclear engineer possibly robotics engineer :)

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be a doctor or lawyer or something. Lawyer would be boring though, I'm sure.

I was never the "good student" in school, so I'm worried about my chances on being something like a doctor...I'm going to try extremely hard when I get to the University though in like 2 years and see how good I do. If I do good on my generals, I'll probably go into Biology major, Chemistry minor and see how I do with that...If I do great, I'll see about medical school then. It isn't really something you decide on, because it takes work to even get to that route. I've gotten more mature since I got done with highschool and my education ethic has changed a lot, so if I can manage the work, I can do it.

If I don't, I'll be stuck doing something I hate, so I got no other choice. :P

Sounds like you just plan on that to proof something. There's no need to try extremly hard imo. Also there is no guarantee that you wouldn't be stuck with something you hate, once you graduated medical school. At least you will be stuck with being a doctor, if you'd hate that i don't know of course.

It's all about getting paid fairly for the work you do. People who do not go to college sometimes work much harder than people who do, and they get paid less. I refuse to do that. My dad told me every day growing up to never accept that, because he had to accept that when he was my age, because I was born. He builds houses, which isn't a horrible job, infact his business does 1+ million in work every year (he builds houses by himself faster than the local 5+ man crews, it's pathetic really. :lol:), but he has to bust his [wagon]. In Minnesota, it's either hot or cold; it's rarely "nice" outside, so yea.

I've tried his job. It sucks. I might as well use my brain for something. I'm not setting a goal to "prove" anything besides the fact that I can do something with my life. Could you get done with medical school and work in a job you hate? Yes, but it's very unlikely.

Like I said, I'm not dead-set or anything, but the only thing I ever found interesting in school was science, and I like to help people, so *shrug*.

Okay! Your choice after all. I'm just the guy, who can't accept to be doomed to do a real job (*shuders*). For many people it seems to work out just fine though.

I wanna work for Nasa in some form. Preferably like in that room that moniters the space shuttles and International Space Station. If you've seen Apollo 13, you know what I'm talking about. I wanna be one of those guys.

if not, then I suppose some sort of teacher, either college or high school. subject would be either physics/math type stuff, or maybe English or History.

I was recently involved in a staged hostage situation.Where

it was an abandoned school there was a shooter and a fake

shooting.I was one of the hostages and the swat team has

impressed me i mean royalily impressed me the weapons

the training.If i dont join the swat team i will be joining the

army or air force or any kind of military for that matter.

Chuck norris's beard hair grants you imortality

but then the razor sharp hair will rip holes in

your intestine's and you will die a painful death

Personally, a computer hardware engineer. I'd love to design cpu's...

Btw, to those saying they want to be doctors...My dad's been an emergency room doctor for the last 30 something years now, and he says that he'd never choose emergency medicine. He says that if he had to do it over again, he'd definitely be an optometrist (working conditions, the people you work with, the pay, etc).

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

I either want to be a Car Designer and design Corvettes, which have been my favorite car since I was about two years old. If not that, then anything involving science, specifically Marine Science.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

A firetruck. Or a ballernia. :lol:

Seriously, I have no idea. Any time of scientist would probably be good for me...Especially astronomy or chemistry, although I would never want to be an astronaut.

If that doesn't work, probably a mathematician...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Pro Latin/ballroom dancer, author, or something less ambitious, like a general practitioner. But considering the amount of work you'd have to do in medical school...

I'd like to live in a van down by the river.

LMAO, that's the funniest SNL skit ever.

Back @ topic: Something to do with baseball, whether it'd be a player, a analyst or a photographer or something....

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

I'd like to be a doctor. Just a general practitioner. That's my dream career.

Exactly the same.

Its hard to get into university to study Medicine here, but I'm determined. I love science, how things work, especially people, and I find everything about genetics etc fascinating. And it can save lives and make a whole lot of people happy, what more could you want?

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

I'd like to live in a van down by the river.

LMAO, that's the funniest SNL skit ever.

Back @ topic: Something to do with baseball, whether it'd be a player, a analyst or a photographer or something....

OH YEAH!

I'd love to do the Green Monster scoreboard :D

Either that, or announce names, MLB Scorekeeper, MLB Umpire, etc..I just love baseball. Season tickets wouldn't be bad either :)

A firetruck. Or a ballernia. :lol:

"When I grow up, I wanna be a fire engine!"

That wouldn't work right... I always wanted to be a pilot when I was a kid. I think I'll be closer to that dream coz I'm joining the Air Cadets :XD:

Realistically, I'd love to end up in the music industry as a composer or musical producer.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...