Hottest Celebrities?

kelem_ryu

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever noticed that at least 95% of all "Hot" celebrities have a negative IQ?

I never was into this kind of stuff, I always have prefered girls to be able to keep up an intellectual conversation rather than just look good, cause all the surgerys those models and tv stars have are gonna look horrid in the next few years I'm sure, I mean just look at Micheal Jackson, he had so many that he can just barely keep his nose attached.

Nothing beats hot Natural Beauty though. And Michael Jackson is a bad example. He's a male and quite frankly not even homosexuals think he's good looking. :-X

How many decent celebrities have natural beauty though? And Michael Jackson is a perfect example of what too much surgury can do to you.

Orlando Bloom...especially in Pirates of the Caribbean lol. :D

orlandobloomva1.jpg

orlandobloom2ke4.jpg

orlandobloom3hv3.jpg

I was once told I look like him, though I don't quite get the resemblence.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Have you ever noticed that at least 95% of all "Hot" celebrities have a negative IQ?

I never was into this kind of stuff, I always have prefered girls to be able to keep up an intellectual conversation rather than just look good, cause all the surgerys those models and tv stars have are gonna look horrid in the next few years I'm sure, I mean just look at Micheal Jackson, he had so many that he can just barely keep his nose attached.

You've met all hot celebrities...?

Natural beauty + intelligence + personality ftw

You've met all hot celebrities...?

Natural beauty + intelligence + personality ftw

You're one of the first people I have ever met to put any of those 3 factors into their idea of "hot".

And can you honestly name any decent looking celebrity who is fairly intelligent?

crim2ma.jpg

And can you honestly name any decent looking celebrity who is fairly intelligent?

Intelligence isn't popular. You think Jessica Simpson is as stupid as she was on that one TV show? She is laughing all the way to the bank at how most people actually believe it. That's the way it is with most of them, they may not be brain surgeons or anything, but they aren't as stupid as they act.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Intelligence isn't popular. You think Jessica Simpson is as stupid as she was on that one TV show? She is laughing all the way to the bank at how most people actually believe it. That's the way it is with most of them, they may not be brain surgeons or anything, but they aren't as stupid as they act.

I'm not quite talking about just what they do on camera.

crim2ma.jpg

I'm not quite talking about just what they do on camera.

I've heard, which was quite a surprise that Jessica Simpson is quite intelligent. And so, so hot. :)

You're one of the first people I have ever met to put any of those 3 factors into their idea of "hot".

Mmm thanks if that was a compliment :P

I can only remember Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman off the top of my head. It's not that all hot celebrities are dumb, it's just that the really dumb ones overshadow them.

Well Hayden is pretty smart....I think celebrities just act dumb because it's hot/cute or something. I think we'd all agree that if Jessica Simpson acted smart (like waayy be4) no one would like her as much as they do now (because she's acting all hot and dumb)

I dont know if any of you would get that.

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

But who in their right mind would make themselves look like complete... Wait I can't say that word, or any variation of it for that matter... :-#

I hope anyone mature enough to understand got what I was about to say.

I understand where you've been coming from since you've posted, but for me, these people who I deem "hot" or whatever, are only based on looks, I'm never going to meet them in my life, they're most likely complete idiots, and quite frankly the only reason why I do like them is physical features, because I have nothing else to base my judgement of them on.

In a partner I look for different things, obviously physical attractiveness comes into it, but no way would I settle for someone completely brain dead because they look good. Fancying celebrities and looking for a partner are completely different things, at least in my books they are!

So just let them act like idiots, I bet the best part of them are. And for the record Carol Vordermann (British presenter) I think is amazing looking for her age, and yes is very intelligent. Don't be fooled, brains and brawn can happen together!

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

But who in their right mind would make themselves look like complete... Wait I can't say that word, or any variation of it for that matter... :-#

I hope anyone mature enough to understand got what I was about to say.

I understand where you've been coming from since you've posted, but for me, these people who I deem "hot" or whatever, are only based on looks, I'm never going to meet them in my life, they're most likely complete idiots, and quite frankly the only reason why I do like them is physical features, because I have nothing else to base my judgement of them on.

In a partner I look for different things, obviously physical attractiveness comes into it, but no way would I settle for someone completely brain dead because they look good. Fancying celebrities and looking for a partner are completely different things, at least in my books they are!

So just let them act like idiots, I bet the best part of them are. And for the record Carol Vordermann (British presenter) I think is amazing looking for her age, and yes is very intelligent. Don't be fooled, brains and brawn can happen together!

Wondering about how smart they are isn't the first think that comes to my mind anyway. It's wondering how many STDs they currently have :uhh:

hmm angelie jolie, britney spears, jessica simpson and nicole kidman

as stupid as britney spears is she's still hot

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)