Ever just have a noob moment??

Elvy_666

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was rangeing orges (when i was a low level and not alot of hp)And spongebob was on.. my t.v is across my computer. So i attack an orge, i'm not in a safespot yet i need to lure the orge. before i go to to the safespot i take a glimpse of spongebob and i watch for a little while i turn around to the computer screen and there i am with like 2hp left and befopre i could react i deid i lost some dhide armour nad like 3k iron arrows :wall:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

i was rangeing orges (when i was a low level and not alot of hp)And spongebob was on.. my t.v is across my computer. So i attack an orge, i'm not in a safespot yet i need to lure the orge. before i go to to the safespot i take a glimpse of spongebob and i watch for a little while i turn around to the computer screen and there i am with like 2hp left and befopre i could react i deid i lost some dhide armour nad like 3k iron arrows :wall:

Death by spongebob :shock: :shock: :shock:

brandonssx.png

not 30 minutes ago i finished a clue in the wildy

now when it comes to the wildy im a noob and stock up on food

so i go to chaos altar, kill double agent, talk to uri and finish clue

i get 2 black d hide chaps, something else, and rune pl8 trim

this is the best clue ive had in a while so im happy and i still have a good inventory of food

im about to telly out when all of a sudden, the rune pl8 trim is on the floor

i try to click it but nope i teled out, there goes a couple 100k

back to jellies it was

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

I can't remember the amount of times I have went to kill some dragons be they blue or green and got all ready, got to the location then realised i've forgot my anti-dragon after some big hits, lost alot of stuff doing that and still don't learn. #-o

A wise man once said "Never drink on an empty stomach and never post with an empty head"

Taking a leaf-bladed spear insted of guthan spear to a black demons slayer task, then wondeing why "full guthan" doesnt heal me at all :-(

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

i was at work irl other day and someone asked me what shal i do with this knife and i said dm me :-w

^^ How did the convo went like? ;P

For me..

Dunno, nothing much..Other than playing RS :P

Profins.png

specty.png

Ugh who hasn't forgot spade going to barrows, out of the 10 trips i've done 3 times i've forgotten it, 1 time i completely forgot all my runes, boy that trip drained me. I do'nt know how many times i've lost chefs hat for guild, or apron. Rope's? Ugh don't even get me started there, everytime are firegiants.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

Buying dba, I offered 150k, but guy wanted extra 10k. So I added money and relised after trade I added 100k. Dba for 250k, good deal eh? NOT!!! :wall:

Forgeting spade at barrows / rope & ammy at waterfall, add me to both of those... #-o

djp2rr.png

djp2rr.png

When I go to do something that I've done time and time again, and forget something that I should of obviously checked to make sure I had before I went. When it happens it's usually when I get to a place that's not close to a bank, just to make matters worse. :x

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Fire giants, greater demons, steel dragons and larger dog tasks. I always forget my axe. Not healing while wearing guthan's helm, body, spear and black dragonhide chaps? Curse those jellies! How come the laching icon won't appear? You can't alch with law runes. What am I doing at the Grand tree? I have to finish those greater demons! *Teles to Yanille* What's this clue doing in my inven- Oh damn...

Those were the Slayer-related ones. Others include not recharging glories while Abyss runecrafting and desperately trying to add ground unicorn dust to my aventoe potions.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.