Has anyone met someone on TIF that they know IRL?

Hobgoblin11

I'm all alone up here............

New Hampshire: loneliest place on earth

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think GSW lives about 45 minutes from me. That's the only person that I can remember who lives somewhat near me that I've met on here.

That's why I don't give away my location to people on the internet.

I used to be that way too. Over the past year I got over that fear of being stalked and stuff and now I easily give up my location. If someone wants to kidnap me they're gonna have to work pretty damn hard. I don't go easily ;)

Well, you know. Fat people are harder to kidnap. :?

Hehe ^^ Sorry :P

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

It's so damn lonley up here.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

no, closest is probably Arcticrunite

Doh, and i totally forgot where you live, i know its in GA too :/

Ive spoken to Lime_Mercury several times before, havent met face to face lol.

Thats about it, go go no one living in GA :D

Yeah, I live in Snellville (crappy name I know). It's in Gwinnett County.

Aha i was in snellville a few weeks ago, its a small world. Snellville's horrible anyways :o

no, closest is probably Arcticrunite

Doh, and i totally forgot where you live, i know its in GA too :/

Ive spoken to Lime_Mercury several times before, havent met face to face lol.

Thats about it, go go no one living in GA :D

Yeah, I live in Snellville (crappy name I know). It's in Gwinnett County.

Aha i was in snellville a few weeks ago, its a small world. Snellville's horrible anyways :o

.........................................................What's so bad about Snellville. What part did you visit? I live in the neighborhood across the founder's house. It's on Webb Gin by the way.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

What is up with all you people being so close to each other, I think that it is pretty funky. Every one seems to be in Snellville at one time or another :-k

have yet to see a tipiter.

Join the club.

I live in the Fulton area, they turned my area into "The City of John's Creek" now, formerly known as Duluth/Alpharetta (I live kind of on the border of them)

Yeah, near Norcross [of Gwinnet county]

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Not that I know of no. [Minus my brother, of course :lol: ].

Anyone near the washington, DC area? lol.

Yes.

Cool :D

i'm in Alexandria...

I live in the Fulton area, they turned my area into "The City of John's Creek" now, formerly known as Duluth/Alpharetta (I live kind of on the border of them)

Yeah, near Norcross [of Gwinnet county]

Lol, thats it, it was in Alpharetta, not Snellville, although ive been to Snellville a few times, yeah im a noob

I was up near sp4de :/

You know what? We should arrange to meet each other. Like, a TIF reunion of 2006ers in like 10 years or something. That would be so cool! Only problem is half of us live in the other half of the world to the other half of TIFers. Hmm.

You know what? We should arrange to meet each other. Like, a TIF reunion of 2006ers in like 10 years or something. That would be so cool! Only problem is half of us live in the other half of the world to the other half of TIFers. Hmm.
I tried that once. It almost very nearly happened. but at the last minute Lightning voiced some very reasonable concerns about certain aspects of it and it was called off. Maybe it could happen in the future but its highly unlikely anymore, theres just too much risk involved.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Er...that would scare me to death. I mean...I know you guys are a great bunch of people, but you do not know who will show up.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

That's like breaking the no photos rule times ten.

But personally I would like to see what you tipiters look like .. I have seen some pictures from myspace .. :mrgreen:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

That's like breaking the no photos rule times ten.

But personally I would like to see what you tipiters look like .. I have seen some pictures from myspace .. :mrgreen:

Damn Europeans. MOVE TO AMERICA!

Heh. :P

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

I tried that once. It almost very nearly happened. but at the last minute Lightning voiced some very reasonable concerns about certain aspects of it and it was called off. Maybe it could happen in the future but its highly unlikely anymore, theres just too much risk involved.

Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of meeting at an amusement park? Anyways, I can see why Lightning didn't want it to go down, it is kind of dangerous. I don't think the website could be liable, but you never know.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I've met couple tip.iters that leave near me here in cydonia!

really - hah, lucky you all. there's barely users that live in the same country as I (finland). And it would even more stranger if someone would live in a same town as I do. Tho I have a feeling that t-roach might live somewhere near me...

I wish that "no IRL pictures" rule wouldn't apply...

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

No one here (minus misplacedme) lives in Arkansas do they?

I've gone to misplacedme's town a few times, but I don't think I've seen him around, plus he still lives quite a ways away. :D

I live nearby in Memphis, Tennessee. :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton