Item database

Fire_Slyzer

Found a spelling mistake for the Spined body examine "A constant reminder that i'm abover a dagonnoth in the food chain." should be above. :)
I think that's the sort of thing to PM misplacedme about.
sig5235ro7.jpg

I'd say it's a lot better than Runehq's. :)

I'm just dissapointed that I didn't see anyone's names of people who helped the DB - remember the sticky? I saw a lot of people post and do it. It's just dissapointing that supposedly no one but Tip.It crew/item researchers got credit. :|

I did Mage Training Arena and Trouble Brewing before they picked me (without an application \' ), and was still credited

We had some problems with credits not being applied to items because they were overwrote by a script, or we lost a lot of items that had to be rolled back.

If you helped out, and the information you submitted is in the database, just send me a pm with what items you need credited on, and I will put it on ASAP. You did the work, so you deserve the credit.

~M

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=4617

You "meed" to fix his staff =P

Oh, crap, I'm sorry. :(

And I can't believe I've only got 175 entries in! That's so.. Argh! *sulks about ancient history* And of course Bambino has almost 1000 entries to his name, cuz he's worked on nearly every entry..

If there are items that have some of your information on it, let me know. I'll put your name on.

Found a list that you did that wasn't credited to you, so there are some more.

~M

Finally, now I don't have to deal with the immense traffic of RuneHQ (Half the time the page won't even load dude to all the people on the site -.-). Tip.It has now officially 1-up'ed the competition in just about every way possible \'

TIP.IT FTW, SON!!!!!!

It warms my heart to see everyone saying "Now I'll never visit HQ again!"

I only signed on a couple of weeks before release. You'll have to look awfully hard to find my submissions :lol: .

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

Hehe, went from 0 submissions to 22 in a day ::'

Glad I have my name somewhere on the best Runescape fansite in the universe :-w

What if green aliens invented a self-updating RuneScape fansite that contained absolutely EVERYTHING about the game, even information so useless it isn't worth knowing AT ALL? You never know...

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Hehe, went from 0 submissions to 22 in a day ::'

Glad I have my name somewhere on the best Runescape fansite in the universe :-w

What if green aliens invented a self-updating RuneScape fansite that contained absolutely EVERYTHING about the game, even information so useless it isn't worth knowing AT ALL? You never know...

Damn.. :shock: ...Guess I didn't take that into consideration.. I fully retract the universe from my statement.. :cry: Thanks for telling me Jard.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png