How do you type in Runescape?

Ddrmaster7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of you have seriously over-rated yourselves.

Hell, I give myself a 7 in game, and an 8.5 here.

Reasons? I have a tendency to adopt the language of those I'm talking with in game, so I pick up their habits (no periods, etc). On the forum, I tend to write as if I'm talking, so my thoughts can be jumbled up, and my words aren't always the best ones to choose.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

With this being on such a subjective scale, I really can't rate myself. I type on runescape just like I do here, if that gives a level of the degree of grammar/spelling/effort or whatever.

Probably an 8 or a 9. I stopped saying "u" and "r" a long time ago and try to spell everything right. I'll occasionally do the something like "gonna" or "anythin"

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

well i give my self a 1/10 i use horrible grammar and spelling because i don't care about my typing i could easily type correctly and with good grammar i just really don't care what a some guy on the internet thinks about my typing. Before you ask my grammar on tif is waaaaaaay better than it is in rs ask anyone who knows me i will talk with the worst grammar possible without noticing because i don't think in complete sentences so i don't talk in complete sentences.

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Well lets see my friends on my list would probable give me a 2 ~ cause they say I never talk

or I miss half the messages they send me. :oops: BTW: Sorry to all.

I would rate myself a 7 for the reason being I type to fast and half

my words are messed up. I can't type and kill at the same time. :ohnoes:

queenvalerie.png

I have no idea, Really.

I try to type good at times, Then other times I really don't care...(I seem to do "..." alot, aswell)

There Was One Person Who Made Me Mad Because He Always Had To Type Like This. Which Made Me Wonder Alot About Him.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Here- a perfect 10.

In Runescape, a 9, I shorten some words, and rarely use periods.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

I've always used good grammar and spelling when typing in RuneScape. It just makes things so much easier to read. Like what you're reading now. If I would of used a lot of incorrect spelling or run on sentences and such, it'd of made it harder to read. I've even found myself correcting people's spelling in game, just out of habit. :oops:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

Hm, 8.6/10 i'd say. I often make typos, but i speak properly with the odd abbreviations but usually only for "people" - "ppl" and "runescape" - "rs" apart from that and sometimes not adding question marks i speak properly ;)

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif

Can't rate myself. I usually skip apostrophes. Other than that, I do my best - but that is not perfect since English isn't my native language. But yeah, I type out all words, as I really hate shorthand like u or r or 4 or pl8 and other things you see daily in game.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

most likely 8.5 in game and 9.5 on forums

i use abbreviations for things sometimes ingame but on forum i dont want to look like a idiot typing the short way ::'

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

i'd give myself 9. I'm NOT lazy (like some people..) and type you and are instead of u and r. I do sometimes miss out the

'
's, but that's only when I'm typing fast. I've gotten out of the habbit of using the shift key though, no capitalisation in RS ft(w/l). I also love auto capitalisation in MS Word.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche