Whats the funniest way you saw somebody die

Pure_Skillse

I have seen a lvl 60 something get owned by a chicken once, when I was training prayer. He weared nothing, so I didn't get anything.

wow, ive never seen a chicken hurt anyone, even a lvl 3 with nothing on...talk about unlucky

edit: ^ lol thats suicide. nice pic :P

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have to be this guy I saw go into elvarg with bow.

I tell him he need anti shield but he decide to ignore advice.

1 hit kill ftw. :lol: :^o

1 hit kill? I find that hard to believe. Think about it. He would have already had to kill a lesser demon. Even if he had no anti dragon sheild. It still seems unlikely. Perhaps he had low health to begin with.

Very possible. Elvarg can hit 60+ with that fire breath. The lesser hits the max of eight. With plently of lobbies (16 in fact), I killed the lesser at level 49. I only have 40 hp. Elvarg will one-hit me if I try without my anti-dragon sheild.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

omg wrld 99 lvl 126 got 0wned by goblin dropped full drag and whit ep hat i got d mace

you know many people can tell that this is a fake

i saw a guy getting attacked by an evil chicken inside a house and some other guy kept on closing the door so he couldn't get out

Gyroman25.gif

I was in the wildy when at like lvl 40 near lessers sand a lvl 100 came and I legged it.

And I was running past the fishing spots when 4 mages,2 rangers and a warrior suddenly attacked him so I hid in the trees and laughed.

Until he died and I ran out and got his valuables in a flash and then legged it ;)

I got out of the wildy in like 5hp.

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

that time i saw a dhorak pk vid.

dhorak guy hits a 56 on B

B ran out of wildy, red barred..

B said lol...

then poison killed B

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

ages ago i was training on hill giants and i was fighting 1 wen some girl mran on screen and said 'i need free food quick!'

then a hill giant walks over to her stands there for like 10 seconds then 1 hits her

she didnt even move

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

I once saw a lvl 72 training at Falador castle.

He kept fighting white knights and went down to what seemed like 5 hp.

I was a newbie back then and I started typing nervously: "Run!! You're gonna die!!"

But he just kept fighting and eventually died. I got my first anti-dragon dire shield and a rune scimmy.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Would have to be this guy I saw go into elvarg with bow.

I tell him he need anti shield but he decide to ignore advice.

1 hit kill ftw. :lol: :^o

1 hit kill? I find that hard to believe. Think about it. He would have already had to kill a lesser demon. Even if he had no anti dragon sheild. It still seems unlikely. Perhaps he had low health to begin with.

Elvarg can hit like 40 with his firebreath. Reminds me of my first attempt to kill Elvarg. Full rune with addy plate. Full rune includes rune kiteshield -.- .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

i was helping my cousin take zammy wines when 2 guys speaking a weird language walked in and tried to take the wines(with the monks,haha)

the monks killed 1 of them b4 he could reach the entrance

then the toher guy started swearing=P

I've also seen a guy get killed by a Swarm. I'm almost certain he was afk, and he was wearing full Black (g). Free Black (g) Kite and Legs for Oreo \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

i saw a guy, at draynor willows, arguing with people about how rich he was etc...

He goes and gets his infinity hat to show off with boom tree spirit boom lag boom free infin hat and ranger boots (also had them hehe) for me :D

best part was he could still talk..... he said OMG my boots! but didn't run :-k

I once had someone around lvl 60 who attacked me in wildy while i was training prayer at boneyard, he was dead before it crossed my mind to stop my char from attacking him :P

I've also seen a lot of newbies getting killed when they are exploring ice plateau, always funny to see :D

gesbannerwithallskillsamh0.png

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

was killing green dragons in wild when a noob pker runs over to try to attack me and gets hit a 42 =D> and dies, only dropped a few loobbies and dds though :roll:

Similiar thing happend to me, but me pker noob (who almost owned me) dropped me a whip and rune kite. :thumbsup:

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

Schedl.png

I saw a lvl 93 guy under lighthouse once...

He was afk, went down to like 10 hp, came back, eat.

Around 3 times it worked...

After that...i saw a red dot on my minimap, ran to it.

Free dds + rune full helm + row + glory

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

I remember my first time at bronze dragons...

I walk into the room, attack one of the dragons. He starts out with some mellee and I'm attacking with my dragon long. Then on the 3rd attack, dragon breath. I'm down to 8/65 hp and start running to the other side when I realize that I forgot to switch to anti df shield <.< I equipped it and ate a couple lobs. Killed my first bronze dragon and teled away with the glory...

This just happened in fish guild, a lvl 126 got very very slowly killed by a plant it took ages for his 99 hits to disapear :lol: When he finally died there was a scramble for his raw sharks and desert boots :XD:

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

I believe my first death ever was the best... as a newb, lvl 5 I as training on cows, My health got down to 2/11 so I ran out the gate and all the way around to draynor manor thinking cows could follow me that far, I stood by a tree... boom! 2 hit* I had no idea what happened until months later I noticed those evil trees.

*or maybe it was 2 1's

1z2zrwo.jpg

I was visiting my friend while he was tele-grabbing wines of zammorak and this level 33 came over with full bronze and said are you just to lazy to grab it yourself? So I decided to not be mean and not comment. He goes over and grabs the wine all the monks attack him and hes dead. I still laugh about that! :lol:

JP6352.gif

f0nbkz.png

^Lol French Servers...

lol, i'm not even gonna start about all my funny kills in cw, so i'll jsut tell you my funniest one in f2p.

I was on my rune pure chasing some noob, he was laughing at me cuz he thought he would get away. he did, but then he got the stupid idea to step back 1 square to laugh at me, cuz he got away without food and 4 hp. thats when I got a final smack, 4 ftw ::'

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?