Who on TIF do you identify with most?

Adam007

Well, I think you are a very very nice person. ^.^

Only because we used to talk on MSN, which reminds me.. I need to get on and see how you're doing soon =).

That would be really really awesome. I miss talking to you. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People that comeo n here with 50 posts and go "aw no 1 agres wit me :cry:" are really annoying. Nobody knows you.

I have 646 posts and no one agrees with me :cry:

Then again I'm not surprised.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

I dont get involved in many of the heated debates and I dont really express my opinion all that much I do read most of the arguments that are debated over.

But I do tend to agree with insane, ghost, kayla, darkmage, and even though BlueLancer is usually on the oposite side of the debate that I agree with, he usually brings up some good points that make me think.

lope6jw0.jpg

Off-Topic:

When you said "What's up Rick?" it triggered a memory. I'm just curious, does anybody remember when somebody thought DarkRICK's was Daan? :uhh:

Don't ask how that triggered it, probably when you said Rick.[/img]

It was in that topic about... 1 word to describe these people... and it listed about 20 or so users in OT. Be somewhere around page 5 now. I'll go have a poke around, but damn was that a big "what the hell" moment".

[edit]

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=390 ... ck#3903802

[/edit]

On the side, what's doing kido14... even though the name isn't familiar, it is. if you get me. damn these mystery OTers sometimes, floating just under the radar and such :ohnoes:

cazwise
wow, thats a name i aint heard in a while

yeah, but then again, you probably havent heard from me since rsc anyway ;)

if you remember me, that is

I remember you >.>

My little brothers anoying friend from RS is all I remember.

yes i'm sam's friend.

and im older than you, so watch it sonny ;)

How old are you?

I'll be damned, you got about a year on me. [18 here]. :wink:

Elephant_man. I haven't actualy seen him in ages. I tend to agree with anasthesia also, with some minor disagreements. Insane makes some good points too. My personal views will never rally much support as I tend to take principles to thier logical extreems as a form of testing them. I have to say that people who I almost always disagree with are:

Zubdeedoo

Raichase

Those two I hate almost pathologicaly. If I knew where they lived, they wouldn't live there any more. Well, perhaps not that strongly. They are probably nice people out side of these forums. But in the rants forum...there is something so terribly arrogant and hateful about them. Other than that I persistantly seem to disagree with deloria. She makes good points sometimes, but I tend to diverge in principal from her.

And finaly caligula...I didn't know it was possible to transform the daily mail into one single person, but with caligula they managed it.

I seem to have spent a lot of time attacking other people, which is unfair as they just have different views than I do, which is no reason to hate someone. If I really couldn't stand them, I wouldn't be posting here, so It's not that bad i suppose

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

cazwise
wow, thats a name i aint heard in a while

No kidding, lol.

I'm still here. Always have been, lol. I saw you in Yanille a couple of weeks back Merc, but you looked like a man on a mission so I didn't disturb .

Anyway, for me it'd have to be Celluzion (Ameoba3000). We seem to (starting on a negative note here) dislike the same sort of people who, when make posts, tend to do *stuff*...Ehh I won't go there. We're also pretty similar with what we like/do so makes it easier to agree with them. Same goes for Clippersboy and trip. I don't post too much so there's no one who I can say I agree with who isn't a friend unless I've gone completely blank right now, which is probably the case. If I can remember anyone, I'll probably edit this later.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

And finaly caligula...I didn't know it was possible to transform the daily mail into one single person, but with caligula they managed it.

You're a backwards thinker that doesn't like change, perhaps if you diluted your thoughts with more logic you'd see things from my point of view. Then again your ignorance is the worst thing about you.

Viktor mostly here :D

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I'm still here. Always have been, lol. I saw you in Yanille a couple of weeks back Merc, but you looked like a man on a mission so I didn't disturb .

If you're talking runescape - that aint merc. Some tosser guessed his recovery and matt can't be arsed getting the character back.

Anyway, for me it'd have to be Celluzion (Ameoba3000). We seem to (starting on a negative note here) dislike the same sort of people who, when make posts, tend to do *stuff*...Ehh I won't go there. We're also pretty similar with what we like/do so makes it easier to agree with them. Same goes for Clippersboy and trip. I don't post too much so there's no one who I can say I agree with who isn't a friend unless I've gone completely blank right now, which is probably the case. If I can remember anyone, I'll probably edit this later.
Trip = purcell - right? Or... Triple13? I know too many "trip's" :(

You're a backwards thinker that doesn't like change, perhaps if you diluted your thoughts with more logic you'd see things from my point of view. Then again your ignorance is the worst thing about you.

clearly it's backwards to think that teenagers who are pregnant shouldn't be executed or abandoned by society. Neo-con's were 10-20 years ago. You're so far behind the times you don't know it. 100 years ago you would be slightly forward thinking. You might even vote Whigg. Now your not represented by any other parties than historical re-enactment groups.

I don't like change? Obviously I'm frightened of change, which is why I always argue for the legalisation of all drugs, public transport and private enterprise, why I don't think that criminals should be executed or deported, why I don't think the way to stop teenage pregnancies is to kill thier children. Clearly I'm the one stuck in a 1960's rut. Even if I was, I could at least look back with nostalgia at a time when people like you were still debating wether or not property owners should have the vote.

My ignorance is clearly the best thing about me. I know how massivley Ignorant I am. What I don't know fills several rather large libraries, and a good few computer bases at least. The more I find out, the more I realise how horribly ignorant I am. This leads, well I hope it does, to a certain degree of self-awareness.

And finaly, by the way, I have often been critised for being too logical about things when I debate. I'm the secretary of the debating society at my school, in case you were wondering. If you are going to invent and live by a principle it must function reductio ad absurdum. I'm intrigued by what you think is illogical anout my posts and ideas. Because, for sure, you are no paragon of logic yourself.

However, lets not turn this into a flame war.

Saying that is rather like saying "your a fat ugly git...no offence meant of course", so you're gunna have your dig back at me, probably. Feel free to. I'm not going to respond as I don't want to perpetuate a flame war, but you should probably have the chance to try and attack me back. Only, after you've done that, poor and innacurate as it will be, lets leave it there or take it outside. By that I mean onto PM.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Found it!

Daan- I may sounds stupid, but I think I've figured out this is Darkrick. I can't think of anything...
Excellent work there champ, someone finally figured it out.

:uhh:

I agree. :uhh:

Not one of your brighter moments Penguinduck. :lol:

If you're talking runescape - that aint merc. Some tosser guessed his recovery and matt can't be arsed getting the character back.

Yeah I was, and I was going to chuck something like that in my post but thought if he was playing it might upset him or something :P Spooferfish was also there and thought it was weird he didn't say hi to him.

Trip = purcell - right? Or... Triple13? I know too many "trip's" :(

Yeah trip = purcell. You guys still talk to each other?

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

I agree with everybody, but what is TIF :-s

Sounds like tip.it forums, but not sure though?

Oh yes, i am noob <3

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.