Who on TIF do you identify with most?

Adam007

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cadburys egg, and where did that came from?

Im sorry that im not a nerd who spends his life on different forums studying nerd speak with all these shorts :?

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

you missed me, rick.

you harlet :(

Yea, well that tends to happen. Haven't talked to you for ages - where'd you bugger off to all this time?

Im in college now, so I was doing that whole thing. Joined a fraternity, been pretty busy.

Im back now though, for quite a while too

caz what's purcell's rs name again? I forget the 3 numbers.

gotta remake my whole friends list again

hackers :boohoo:

Caz = one of the best RS old skoolers ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And finaly caligula...I didn't know it was possible to transform the daily mail into one single person, but with caligula they managed it.

You're a backwards thinker that doesn't like change, perhaps if you diluted your thoughts with more logic you'd see things from my point of view. Then again your ignorance is the worst thing about you.

clearly it's backwards to think that teenagers who are pregnant shouldn't be executed or abandoned by society. Neo-con's were 10-20 years ago. You're so far behind the times you don't know it. 100 years ago you would be slightly forward thinking. You might even vote Whigg. Now your not represented by any other parties than historical re-enactment groups.

I don't like change? Obviously I'm frightened of change, which is why I always argue for the legalisation of all drugs, public transport and private enterprise, why I don't think that criminals should be executed or deported, why I don't think the way to stop teenage pregnancies is to kill thier children. Clearly I'm the one stuck in a 1960's rut. Even if I was, I could at least look back with nostalgia at a time when people like you were still debating wether or not property owners should have the vote.

My ignorance is clearly the best thing about me. I know how massivley Ignorant I am. What I don't know fills several rather large libraries, and a good few computer bases at least. The more I find out, the more I realise how horribly ignorant I am. This leads, well I hope it does, to a certain degree of self-awareness.

And finaly, by the way, I have often been critised for being too logical about things when I debate. I'm the secretary of the debating society at my school, in case you were wondering. If you are going to invent and live by a principle it must function reductio ad absurdum. I'm intrigued by what you think is illogical anout my posts and ideas. Because, for sure, you are no paragon of logic yourself.

However, lets not turn this into a flame war.

Saying that is rather like saying "your a fat ugly git...no offence meant of course", so you're gunna have your dig back at me, probably. Feel free to. I'm not going to respond as I don't want to perpetuate a flame war, but you should probably have the chance to try and attack me back. Only, after you've done that, poor and innacurate as it will be, lets leave it there or take it outside. By that I mean onto PM.

Stop making out that principles and laws that we had 10-20 years ago were a bad thing. I'd rather go back in time than live in the current society a one with underage pregnancies, benefits for all and no respect for anything. I believe i've said before about the pregnancy debate 'the ends justify the means', at the end of it all the world will be lot better place and I do believe that. I also didn't say we should kill any 'babies' I proposed we use abortions on people that continually find themselves getting pregnant under the age of 18. It's disgusting and wrong. In other words don't attempt to put words in my mouth to make me look like some psychopathic moron that wants to murder babies.

'the ends justify the means'at the end of it all the world will be lot better place and I do believe that. I also didn't say we should kill any 'babies' I proposed we use abortions on people that continually find themselves getting pregnant under the age of 18. It's disgusting and wrong.

don't attempt to...make me look like some psychopathic moron

I said I wouldn't so I won't.

BUT YOU DONT NEED MUCH HELP THERE DO YOU?

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Cut the flaming, guys. This thread is about who you identify with most, not who you think is the biggest idiot.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Guest AshKaYu
Still, nobody agrees with me. :XD:

GRRR.

You've been here for three months D:< . What do you think, everyone will instantly know you after three months of spare time?

Still, nobody agrees with me. :XD:

GRRR.

You've been here for three months D:< . What do you think, everyone will instantly know you after three months of spare time?

No, but I would expect at least ONE person to know me...Oh well.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Bubsa and Insane are the people I agree with the most.

Bubsa because he speaks the truth so often and its pretty much always correct in what he is saying and Insane. He has good morals and is (in my view) pretty much always rightly justified in his points of view.

oops

and Insane. She has good morals and is (in my view) pretty much always rightly justified in her points of view.

Insane ain't no gurl.

Oops :oops: Wrote that a bit too quickly. I'll edit.

I've been with this community for years, I was active a lot on Scapeboard also, and there are a lot of people here who don't know me.

I remember you :D

I've been with this community for years, I was active a lot on Scapeboard also, and there are a lot of people here who don't know me.

I remember you :D

Hey! That's Indy!

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me