Do you smoke?

blue107

I may drive a car and pollute the air that way, but driving a car is a necessity.

I don't drive a car. I use public transportation. So driving is certainly not a necessity.

Oh, how silly of me. I thought public transportation polluted the earth. I guess it doesn't.

Uh.. 1) I pointed out that driving isn't a necessity, wich you didn't comment on.

Driving is a necessity. If you aren't the one steering the wheel, you're still "getting a drive" to wherever you're going. If nobody drove, you'd be screwed.

2) You can hardly compare the pollution by public transportation to that of private.

Maybe so. Provide a source though. Also, I drive to places that public transit doesn't take me. I take a bus to school.

Either way, it's irrelevant. You're still polluting the earth by taking public transit. My point wasn't a "this is more than that", my point was, some pollution is necessary. Obviously you can say that my driving isn't necessary since I could take a bus - at which I will respond and say your taking a bus isn't necessary because you can drive a bike.

And when it all comes down to it smoking 5 packs of cigarettes a day is extremely unnecessary and completely blows your bank account.

summerpngwy6.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could say now, that i rarely ever use a bus, but the train or the subway. Also i could point out, that i'm not smoking 5 apcks a day. It's just that i lost track of what we are even discussing.

To make a conclusion: Some people smoke, some don't. Some drive, some don't. Some store their dead kid in the fridge, some don't. Some like jelly beans, some don't. Some cut their wrists, some don't. Some take a shower on a regular basis, some don't. Some beat their wifes, some don't. Some chat during a movie in the moive theater, some don't.

well I would never smoke, never even try nor will I ever try alcohol. Endangering my health is not fun.

And neccessity is different for everyone. Some people always walk wherever they go. I always take the subway which causes little pollution if any.

gr454rc.gif

well I would never smoke, never even try nor will I ever try alcohol. Endangering my health is not fun.

And neccessity is different for everyone. Some people always walk wherever they go. I always take the subway which causes little pollution if any.

All alchohol isn't actually bad..

It is however bad if you drink toooooo much

For example a glass of wine a day is good for you.

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

Though its nice to know they will die way before you due to lung cancer (or worse if its you damn hippies with your pot)

Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer <.< and pot = ftw. I sound abit cliche american teen but im a uk student :wink:

I was curios, sticked with it for a month, then found It relaxed me.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

Though its nice to know they will die way before you due to lung cancer (or worse if its you damn hippies with your pot)

Not everyone who smokes gets lung cancer <.<

And not everyone that gets shot dies, but it doesn't mean it's not bad for you.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Getting shot is actually healthier for you than smoking. Smoking messes up your lungs, forever. Getting shot that only minorly injures you (arm,leg,anywhere but chest or head) is a very little threat, as it only causes pain for a bit, then if you get it removed, it's like it was never there.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Getting shot is actually healthier for you than smoking. Smoking messes up your lungs, forever. Getting shot that only minorly injures you (arm,leg,anywhere but chest or head) is a very little threat, as it only causes pain for a bit, then if you get it removed, it's like it was never there.

Exactly
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Tell that to any wheelchair bound veteran from Vietnam or Iraq. Just google gunshot or exit wounds on images and you'll think twice :|

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

Tell that to any wheelchair bound veteran from Vietnam or Iraq. Just google gunshot or exit wounds on images and you'll think twice :|

Either way it's irrelevant to my point. Just because something doesn't kill you doesn't mean it's not unhealthy. I guess they didn't see past the example into the abstract idea.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Cigs are pretty stupid IMO. Don't even get you high, so pretty much a waste. I don't even see how they are addictive. With my friends whether I smoke or not I only smoke ciggeretes if I get them for free. But I'm not addicted, first time I smoked weed I didn't go smoke crack the next day. So I guess I'm just lucky I'm not addicted, or I don't know. =o

It is bad for you, but ah well. Life is life.

tifsbti6oi.gif

i never will smoke...both my parents do and i hate it. it makes me sick. i despise it and i really wish they would stop but thats their choice

niffirg9890.png

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior!!!-p.s. i am aware of the rules however i shall not hide what i believe

Cigarettes = Disgusting

The entire world should do what my state did. Ohio basically banned all smoking everywhere, so you'll never have to walk outside of a Wal-Mart or something and smell some really bad secondhand smoke or anything, it's simply AMAZING!!!

t3hshabster.png

I've smoked cigars on a couple of occasions, and a pipe on one. I might smoke cigars again on special occasions. I have smoked a few dooberries before deciding that they weren't for me.

fractalsignature2lq4.jpg

Nobody in my immediate family smokes, I certainly will NEVER smoke, I have seen what smoking does to you and I don't want that to happen to people I love or myself. I hate the smell of smoke and I hate it when people are smoking near me, if they want to kill themselves with smoke, don't harm others with 2nd hand smoke.

sig5235ro7.jpg