If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Autoers.

They don't affect me but beggers and scammers are real people playing that you have to remember just act differently to yourself. Autoing is a whole different category.

017mistymaple0112textis2.png

Thanks Choas for the Avatar and Petry for the sig (You know who you are) :)

Optimistic Elder in Runescape's only cult, The Order of Cabbage.

i would make the age limit 16 and you had to have proof that you were 16+

Obviously they couldn't do much about people already in the game and those who could quite easily get around the age limit, but it would still be a little better.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I'd get rid of the no macroing RULE. Think about it, if you could macro, would others being able to do so bother you any more? I'd keep the no multi-logging rule though. If enforced, it would put everyone on an even playing field again.
That was quite idiotic. You're allowed to have your own point of view, but that.. Whew!

I just love it when people bash someone else's idea with no reasoning for it whatsoever. You're saying that if Jagex were to make autoing legal, and provide an easy to use method to doing so, you wouldn't take advantage? Please.

It would then be better off to not be a macro, so many of them, think about it, yews 1gp ea :twisted: :twisted:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I would get rid of Castlewars in its entirety. I never have fun when I go there because of all of the people that seem to play just to ruin the game for everyone else. That game is deeply flawed and Jagex needs to fix it or just get rid of it.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

All of them arrogants, stupid, dumb, mean noobs. ( not the newbs, i like these ones :XD: )

Seriously there should be an IQ test in the create a new account form . . .

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I would get rid of Castlewars in its entirety. I never have fun when I go there because of all of the people that seem to play just to ruin the game for everyone else. That game is deeply flawed and Jagex needs to fix it or just get rid of it.

You should be thrown out of rs for saying that. Blaspheme. Hold your tongue boy!

I'd honestly quit if they got rid of cw.

lanthuscg3.png

Wanna-be pures.

The real pures, the first ones, were people who merely liked more exciting fights.

These new wannabes just do it for money and to be "cool".

I'm not really a fan of PKing, but I tolerate it. Until it starts to interfere with me doing other things. I REALLY hate being flamed by a level 50 who has a level 190 "main".

I would throw out the login in screen.

how would be get on our accounts then?

Thats the point! :D

He doesn't like RS but has 871 posts on an RS fansite... that makes sense :roll:

It does it you had any sense. I liked Runescape but then i got WoW and its 10x better than RS in everything. If you didn't know I posted here before I got WoW................

siggd7.jpg

-____- all 13 year olds are not immature... i am one and i too hate and despise the community because of the fact that it is immature, stupid, and all aroun hateful.... i have been fortunate enough to find 4 or 5 true friends on runescape... 1 of wich has lost touch... but its good to see that there are some players playing for the fun of the game... oh and if i see another post about legalizing macroing.... to the rant forum i shall go!