Soloing the Chaos Elemental - VIDEO ADDED

Lep

Video

Youtube Video

Suggested Items

Suggested Stats: 85+ Range, 65+ Prayer, 80+ Mage, 85+ Health

Suggested Inventory: 1 Machete, 3 Wild Pies, 2 Prayer Potions, Good Food

Suggested Equipment: Your best Range gear with high Mage Defense. Always wear a Wealth Ring for a chance to get the Dragon 2 Hander. If you go all out and dare to risk losing some money, you may want to wear a Fury and Barrows Gloves and maybe even use a MSB/Crystal Bow combination. I'd only suggest doing this if you're trying to kill 2 in one trip, but you'll also need better healing food than Sharks. 95 or higher Range would also be required.

delete56yw3.png

Starting Point

Start at the Ardougne Southern Bank and prepare yourself. Withdraw and equip all of the necesary items and proceed towards the wilderness lever in the west half of Ardougne. Make sure you have your Machete with you! Pull the lever and head out towards the Chaos Elemental. You should walk after you get past the spider web to conserve running energy for the big fight ahead.

delete65ot7.png

The Chaos Elemental

The Chaos Elemental is very powerful, so do not underestimate it. Before you actually start to fight it, you should put on your Range Protection Prayer and boost your Range level, then charge in for the fight.

When fighting the Chaos Elemental, it can either attack you with Magic or Range attacks like normal(Purple), teleport you squares away(Red) or un-equip items you're wearing(Green). If that happens, you'll want to re-equip your items really fast so you don't get pummeled to death.

One main thing the wilderness is used for, is obviously player killing. You'll rarely encounter anyone near the Chaos Elemental, but if you do you'll probably want to run for safety. Your best bet is to run to the east and lose them in the Rogues Castle and log out, or you can try teleporting by activating the Obelisk that's near the Rogues Castle.

delete999ku1.png

Continue re-boosting your Range, eating and attacking until the Chaos Elemental is dead. Once it is dead, head back out of the wilderness or wait on top of the "Rock hill" to fight it again if you're really prepared for it.

delete58db3.png

delete60pa4.png

delete55ga4.png

delete59pg9.png

Tips & Tricks

~Always have the Chaos Elemental right-clicked when fighting it. This way when it teleports you away, you can easily retaliate against it.

~Going as a duo works much better, and you can even have lower stats than suggested. From personal experience, I've managed to kill 3-8 per trip with one other partner who had 89 Range.

~Never drop anything! The more stuff to fill your inventory from un-equiption, the better.

~Use empty worlds to avoid pkers.

~ALWAYS HAVE RANGE PROTECT AND HAWK EYE ON!

~You don't have to use this set up. Depending on your status, you can change the layout. Such as X-Bow instead, or Tuna Potatoes. I suggest 99 capes because of the nice Prayer boost. :wink:

Suggested Inventory: 1 Knife, 2 Wild Pies, 2 Super Restores

I know you included them in your picture, but you forgot to mention food. :lol:

But besides that, very nice guide.

How many elementals can you get per trip?

blurredsigla2.jpg

is it better to use cury as food? it keeps your inventory full

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Curry will keep your inventory full.

Or replace the sharks with more wild pies. That'll keep your inventory full, heal you, and raise your range.

You might want to reference the other guide on soloing the C.E.. It shows how to use a cannon out there.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

Curry will keep your inventory full.

Or replace the sharks with more wild pies. That'll keep your inventory full, heal you, and raise your range.

You might want to reference the other guide on soloing the C.E.. It shows how to use a cannon out there.

Well that was a bad idea lol. :shock: I just tried my whole inventory being Wild Pies, I barely got it under half health. I had to eat to often and got hit really high a lot. I also almost ran into a group of pkers until I logged. :ohnoes: I wouldn't suggest Curry because the extra health from Sharks is important. Around 22 total.

I'm currently trying to redo the guide better.

Edit: Made a video and am uploading it to Youtube. Worst quality in the world, but oh well. It's also 2 seconds under allowed limit. :lol:

99 Mage Cape.

There we go, I updated my guide. If you add these 2 versions (Mine & Lime Mercury) you could have a monster Hunting guide added for the Chaos Elemental, since all there is currently are Dagganoth Kings. Just a thought. :-# Although, I've tried Limes guide before...the Cannon barely hits at all. :?

I just uploaded the video, so be patient until you can actually view it. Uhh, apparently it's not working? :-s What's a malformed video ID? Aha! I fixed it! ::'

I might give it a try one day; it always annoys me when I am doing clues so that will be my way of getting back at it 8-) .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Does it matter if ur using protect from mage?

No guide for ppl who melee?

I've only tried Meleeing in Hides and using range protect so far. (Couldn't even get it to half health :lol: ) I'll probably add a melee guide in Rune armor later on. However, Range is way cheaper. :-w

I used to be in a Wilderness Help Team and our base was the rogues castle.Whever we got bored most of my noob team (thats why i left cause they were nubs and stuff) with only their dds charge in and spec it run and wait for poison to take over.So ya also you can add on.

60+attack

60+str

DDS not ddp.dds is 6 psn very important.It will last longer therefore doing more damage.

Ya we killed it a few times.You could also put the drops they drop.Hope i could have helped.

lolbx7.png

Main: Snw rifleman - FINISHED DESERT TRESURE 11/5/08 WOO

Just your typical asian who likes to play games =)

I watched the movie...that movie is pretty good for a chaos elemental kill...make more videos and evry1 would probably watch them

why would you make more of them? its not a movie its just showing you how to kill them.

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

Very nice lep, I loved in the video how you kept hitting all those 20's :shock: . At one time though the elemental hit a 22 and 25 right after another. That sure would scare me :( .

Nice guide, good pictures, good vid, good strategies. :D

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Very nice lep, I loved in the video how you kept hitting all those 20's :shock: . At one time though the elemental hit a 22 and 25 right after another. That sure would scare me :( .

Nice guide, good pictures, good vid, good strategies. :D

Yeah, when that happened I was like "What the heck, since when does it hit 2 high hits in a row like that!?" It was kind of freaky. :shock: I actually thought there was a pker that MSB speced me...