~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: You forgot to invite me

But I'll still invite you to my party :thumbsup:

Lawl, you got beat by a landslide Fresh. But now the pressure is on you, and everyone will be watching to make sure you finish!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

:cry: You forgot to invite me

But I'll still invite you to my party :thumbsup:

Lawl, you got beat by a landslide Fresh. But now the pressure is on you, and everyone will be watching to make sure you finish!

ypu :lol: . It wasn't my fault, you weren't on :x .

grats sry i couldnt make it (u know why)

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

I've got to clean up the computer room, I've also got homework to do so I'm not sure If ill be back on tonight or not. THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAME TO THE PARTY. I know it was short notice (mine usually are) and I'm surprised at how many showed up. Thanks for donating your time and a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE X 1000000000000 thanks to the people in my credits list. You have an eternal spot in my blog. Without your help I would not be where I am at now. So yea, thats my memoirs of the last 3 weeks :lol: . Can I get a AGILITY HOOORRRAAAAAAA anybody!?

NO thanks to me? Thats ok, you know I would have come if it didnt say, *You must subscribe to runescape membership* To log in #-o

n33zfm.gif

I've got to clean up the computer room, I've also got homework to do so I'm not sure If ill be back on tonight or not. THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAME TO THE PARTY. I know it was short notice (mine usually are) and I'm surprised at how many showed up. Thanks for donating your time and a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE X 1000000000000 thanks to the people in my credits list. You have an eternal spot in my blog. Without your help I would not be where I am at now. So yea, thats my memoirs of the last 3 weeks :lol: . Can I get a AGILITY HOOORRRAAAAAAA anybody!?

NO thanks to me? Thats ok, you know I would have come if it didnt say, *You must subscribe to runescape membership* To log in #-o

omg same exact thign happened to me

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Good luck with 99 agility..You are training at Ape Atoll, right? That's where my 2 friend's with 99 agility got it, and they said it was the best and fastest expeince you can get.

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Another nub wanting 99 in all skills... nah just messing around, gl with the 99 agility

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Congrats wakka!!!!! :thumbsup: Goodluck on 99 agility Btw: is your private chat on freinds?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

anxious crowd

yar!

wakka1zv8.jpg

it r joyous gathering irl ::'

wakka3ye6.jpg

heh that's me jumping in the gilded right in front of oreo in the second one :XD: gratz on 99 crafting...i'd say have fun on 99 agility, but you're not that good.

Woooo congratz on 99 Crafting man! I may come visit you at Ape Atoll course sometimes, I could do with the experience. Good luck \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

anxious crowd

yar!

wakka1zv8.jpg

it r joyous gathering irl ::'

wakka3ye6.jpg

heh that's me jumping in the gilded right in front of oreo in the second one :XD: gratz on 99 crafting...i'd say have fun on 99 agility, but you're not that good.

and thats me next to dalcyte jumping and in front front of oreo... the one whose gratz didnt make the pic <.<

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.