How I lost my items - by scamming, dying and others

Forum_User

This was from around Jan. 10

I was solo pking (i no i shouldnt cuz my stats rnt a pker's stats)

A guy lvl 77 comes up and says team. Im like ok

Then he goes to his group of ppl and we go to the black knights castle

We kill some noobs and then he asks where im from. i said the u.s

Afterwards i kinda trusted him and we went deep.

I killed a guy to get 300addy arrows and then the person i trusted atts me

Then his whole group atts me. Somebody binds me and im doomed.

HE says: its becuz u a yank

Im like :? Yanks r ppl on the east coast

Wut i learned, never trust any1 and always stay near 20 wild to tele

i think your scammers been watching too much green street hooligans my friend. they dont trust the yank. and i think the "its cause u a yank" id take as rascism

How I got scammed...

Hmm Wwell it was only about a week ago... I was selling a santa hat in World 2 when he put in 28m, A very great offer for those who dont know. He accepted. I accepted... Right at the second trade screen a telleport to the ice plat. showed up and I stupidly accepted. Then i basicly got owned.

I got hacked...

2 days ago i was hacked. I lost all my things... But apparently taking my items was not good enough for the hacker. He wanted to get me bank, so he advertised a website.

I am now a PERM mute.

woodcuttersguildxm7.png

i love gnomes!

one day i was walking around and some dude came up to me in the red castle wars armor, anyhoo he said it was worth like 30mil and yer. i trusted him because he stayed and kept talking, after a while he said i know this glitch in the game and it duplicates all your items. so i grabbed my rune scimmy and full addy and all my cahs (something liek 50k which was a lot to me) and followed him to the goblins villige. he told me to kill one, so i did. then he took me to the zammy shrine with the wine. he said kill the monks then take it and it will duplicate all your stuff. so i killed them all and almost died, i was proad and went to take the wine, but little did i know some monks came back and as i took it then atacked me and i died :( and the worst part was another part of it was to not be wearing any of the stuff so i lost it all

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

35i90mp.jpg

ok so i was sellin some zammy pages i forgot what i said was selling but anyway he offers 1001k i thought it was awesome and quickly accepted and then.......behold i had gotten 1k...... he removed the mil at the last second..... i was so mad....he ran so i couldn't report. but i got htem from a clue scroll.... it wasn't that bad.... :?

a second time i wanted a rune hally so a guy offers one and i offer 40k not knowing what it was worth and so then, he declines nad says for your rune 2H too (i was wearing one) and im like OK and so i accepted and look what i got....an addy hally..... O well i hav a rune hally now..... :?

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

I didn't actually get scammed, but someone tried it.

I tried selling my Red Mask... I'm muted, so I had my friend find me a buyer. He found one, who told him to go just east of varrock. "Kind of by the lumberyard" In otherwords, just north of it, in lvl 1 wild. So my friend accompanies me there, and when he's in wild, trading the scammer, her friend attacks him. I'm just below wild, because I have the mask, and I'm not stupid enough to fall for this.

So my friend is fighting the scammer, and low and behold, he kills him. Splitbark top, mystic bottom, gloves, and boots, rune boots, full rune, obby shield, and whip.

Can you say "Owned"?

yay a lurer learned his leason =D>

Was selling my 70k iron knives (mined and smithed them all)

Had 25k left and some guy was willing to buy. Anyway i trade him an he offers 1.2m (great cause all i needed was 1m) so he starts adding more and more stuff....anyway i was in a hurry and had made tons of trades that day, so i didnt check the second screen.. next thing i know i look at my inventory and i have 10k and a bunch of useless items :wall:

1600+ Total 96 Combat

1656th to 99 Firemaking. Completed on March 24 '07

sigov9.png

Well I was in draynor village, and selling 12K airs. "Hey, I have a friend that'll buy em". You know the drill... lummy swamp caves, candle extingusihes, dead #-o

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

here's another popular one, but the guy made it too obvious and luckily I caught it

I was selling 55k nats (which i was going to use to buy the ess to get 91 rc. remember back in the days before pure ess.... :( )

This girl comes up to me and offers a bunch of items, and 10 mill (the bunch of items were okay-ish but it was the 10 mill which really mattered for 40k of my nats. You know the drill, I press accept, she takes off the 10 mill and presses accept but this didn't close the trade screen making it very, very obvious. I just said "it's going to take a lot more than that" and she ran away

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Well I was selling lobsters and this guy put up 25k but ended up switching to 2.5k. No, not the worst loss but a loss none the less. He even has the nerve to try to do the same scam again moments later. Of course I declined the second time.

Hope he gets banned. :wall:

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

grrr a stupid trust trade, to win a lvl 108(he showed account)

i put 1k, trade back

5k, trade back

50k trade back

100k trade back

300k trade back

700k, he traded back!

i was in the losing, sooo

full sara which would have won!!!!!

except he didnt trade back! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

all my money gone nothing left, any new moneymakeing suggestions guys

NEVER TRUST TRADE!

grrr a stupid trust trade, to win a lvl 108(he showed account)

so your admitting to breaking rule 6? i would be like :-w at this moment

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

On my pure i almost made like 1mil from a scammer!!!!

He wanted to buy my full wizzy (T) so he put up 1mil and i accepted...then suddenly he put up a lotta junk items...im like ok no scam so far.. we both accepted...wasn't sure he forgot to do the whole 1mil-100k trick =p so last trade screen (2nd) he accepted and i saw the 1 million in green i was sittin there for like 2sec in disbelief....finnally i was about to accept when he declined it.... must be a new tactic of scamming :shock: or just a nooby scammer mistake shoulda accepted! #-o

Trevor92223.png

A level 122 wanted to drop a free item, which was one of the helms. I thought it was cool at first until it dawned on me that many people would fall for that kind of luring. So I merely acted like I wanted it and then logged out. Maybe it wasn't luring at all but to me, I would rather be paranoid than loose all my items.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

i got the 100k to 10k scam and lost full addy

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: (im a newbie)

all scammer must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all people who call people noobs must die!!!!!

all people who beg for items must die!!!!!!!!!!!

all people who pk people for no reason must die!!!!!!!!!

Y'know the drill...I'm selling d-scimmy, scammer puts up 100k, i accept, he switches 100k to 10k after messing around with some junk...I'm tired and accept....then he runs off.... Lol, i still got 10k :P.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg