F2p Mage Proposal *Read it now!* 105 supporters!!!!

Komodoman360

yes i realize you think im being rude but its the truth, you don tpay you dont get, if jagex makes you hate f2p so badly you want to get p2p they just did there job. f2p is suppose to make you want p2p. Your just being ignorant by wanting things you dont deserve.

and about how you cant afford it, thats a lazy excuse. If you can afford a computer and pay a monthly bill for internet you can afford 5 dollars a month. And if by some reason you couldnt i could think of lots of things that could earn you 5 dollars a month even if you werent old enough for a real job...

there you go! we PAY for our updates! if some little 11 year old kid cant get some chores to get $5 a month to pay for it then he shouldent be playing RS neways! $5 a month is NOTHING! i cant even begin to put into words how f2p should get ANYTHING EVER!

and its a good idea, they can have it when they pay for it!!!!

*cough* *cough*

:-w lol

Dragon Drops:1, D med

Barrows Drops:None

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this might be a good idea.

i just created a F2P pure profile, and i realy wanted it to be a mage. But i changed it to ranger, because i culdnt hit anibody wearing those green chaps :( .

i dont think opening member armours for F2P is a good idea, it wuld be better to get some complitley new one.

As for the new spells :shame: , i dont think we need them. This wuld make mages in free servers to strong, since there isnt realy a good mage defence bonus avaliable. i support oppening entangle tho.

Nejc_666.gif

Click here for my blog <----MY BLOG

nejc_666.png

I agree that f2p needs better mid-upper level wizard gear. However, I think this idea would be even better if the wizard top for the new robes idea can only be worn after completing the Dragon Slayer quest. If you think about it, the warriors earn the right to wear the rune platebody and rangers earn the right to wear the green dragonhide body, but mages don't really earn anything from this quest.

I agree that f2p needs better mid-upper level wizard gear. However, I think this idea would be even better if the wizard top for the new robes idea can only be worn after completing the Dragon Slayer quest. If you think about it, the warriors earn the right to wear the rune platebody and rangers earn the right to wear the green dragonhide body, but mages don't really earn anything from this quest.
This is actually a pretty good idea. It would limit the number of people getting it.

I just used the max hit calcs on tip.it, and noticed something interesting:

the max hit for melee at 99 strength using ammy of strength, rune 2-hander, strength potion, and ultimate strength prayer (best available to F2P) is 33

the max hit for ranged at 99 ranged using addy arrows and eagle eye prayer (best available to F2P) is 18

the max hit for any F2P mage above 59 magic using Fire Blast is 16 no matter what else we do to boost our Magic.

I think this is a little unbalanced, especially since the way mages are supposed to defeat warriors is using bind/snare/etc. to hold them and then using magical attacks which cut right through their metal armor. However, F2P doesn't actually have any good binding spells since our only one wears off after 5 seconds. In addition, our best spell only does half the damage of a warrior maxed out on strength.

You have my support :) It never occured to me before I read the thread, but you're right, F2P mages are underpowered and there needs to be an update to give them better robes.

azeios.png

5. p2p people are going to keep playing even if/after jagex shuts down f2p servers, so why should jagex care.

actually jagex see that the treasure trails itens (gold trimmed dragonhide and studded armors) gives money to f2ps and for example

You=member

Him=F2p

Shop=omg if you don't know you noob

You sells Green d'hide (g) to Him

Him sell the green d'hide (g) to shop (omg who would be noob like this???)

the money that Him gets is 50k (example remember) and Him buys lots of arrows (Him is rnger)

The money that the f2p gives to buy arrows is 2x the money that jagex gets

To explain better>50/2=25 dollars that jagex gets from the 50k

oh and i support +1 time

blackmhween06,Zurutius.gif

My stats

siggymv6.png

Quited RuneScape-17 July 2007, Still fighting for f2p rights

yes i realize you think im being rude but its the truth, you don tpay you dont get, if jagex makes you hate f2p so badly you want to get p2p they just did there job

OMG CAN'T YOU SEE???

if someone hates f2p and can't afford to get p2p than he will stop play!!!!

My stats

siggymv6.png

right, Knights- rune plate; Rangers-dhide; mages-nothing at all (only exp)

so jagex could make for dragon slayer, the most hard to f2ps.

nice idea :thumbsup:

My stats

siggymv6.png

I totally support this. Mages are so easily killed in the wildy by rangers due to poor armour. Warriors are able to escape us F2P mages most of the time as we aren't able to simulcast bind and fire blast together -.- Also, I agree with the point that Dragon Slayer currently give no advantage to mages at all... We need new mage armour for F2P!

vader2fz.png

no support....jeezus....

this sounds alot like whining..and..you really bored me at your statistics...

Im F2p and i agree that maybe a mage robe bottom is in order..but not everything else you said...i saw your paint idea and about laughed out of my chair...

and...honestly..mages are already strong enough! if they had a 40 offensive then jeezus it would kill F2P wildy...

at level 13 with 17 mage..a pure mage is already stronger then a ranger and melee at lv 13...

Get there mage to 21 or what ever bind is..and jeezus...they already hitting 6-7's..while rangers hit about 3-4's...

and lmao...those high powered skills lmfao....that would ruin pking also....so stop your whining...cause thats what it is..a form of whining...they wont update people who dont pay..and 5$ a month isnt much...

If you can afford internet then for PooP sakes you can afford a measly 5$ a month...No Support....this would ruin Pking...mages are fine..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

no support....jeezus....

Im F2p and i agree that maybe a mage robe bottom is in order..but not everything else you said...i saw your paint idea and about laughed out of my chair...

and...honestly..mages are already strong enough! if they had a 40 offensive then jeezus it would kill F2P wildy...

at level 13 with 17 mage..a pure mage is already stronger then a ranger and melee at lv 13...

Get there mage to 21 or what ever bind is..and jeezus...they already hitting 6-7's..while rangers hit about 3-4's...

and lmao...those high powered skills [lmao]....that would ruin pking also....so stop your whining...cause thats what it is..a form of whining...they wont update people who dont pay..and 5$ a month isnt much...

If you can afford internet then for PooP sakes you can afford a measly 5$ a month...No Support....this would ruin Pking...mages are fine..

Yes, at lower levels Mages own the wilderness. But at higher levels they can't even defend themselves. The requirements ensure they are decently high levels, where Mages can do virtually nothing to protect themselves.

no support....jeezus....

and lmao...those high powered skills [lmao]....that would ruin pking also....so stop your whining...cause thats what it is..a form of whining...they wont update people who dont pay..and 5$ a month isnt much...

omg isn't because of money...its because of parents don't let us buy!

and you don't think do you? the best mage robe for f2p is blue wizzy full and air/earth/fire/water/magic staff that is = to less than 25 to be true

so we aren't whining , we just need that mages get something better than the noob blk/nlue wizzys set

My stats

siggymv6.png

oh and the members posting here as they saw that is a great idea they want only for them

guys, don't meanie, we need help and we are trying to make it (not whining, explination to members that are against this relly good update)

My stats

siggymv6.png

Great idea, I like the new look, but there has to be a catch, regular mage cloths take nothing to wear, make a magic level or defense level requierment.

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

yes i realize you think im being rude but its the truth, you don tpay you dont get, if jagex makes you hate f2p so badly you want to get p2p they just did there job. f2p is suppose to make you want p2p. Your just being ignorant by wanting things you dont deserve.

and about how you cant afford it, thats a lazy excuse. If you can afford a computer and pay a monthly bill for internet you can afford 5 dollars a month. And if by some reason you couldnt i could think of lots of things that could earn you 5 dollars a month even if you werent old enough for a real job...

there you go! we PAY for our updates! if some little 11 year old kid cant get some chores to get $5 a month to pay for it then he shouldent be playing RS neways! $5 a month is NOTHING! and yes, if they can afford the $40something for interweb, $500ish for a computer, how ever much for electricity to run the computer THAN THEY SHOULDENT BE PLAYING! theyd b poor! i cant even begin to put into words how f2p should get ANYTHING EVER!

and its a good idea, they can have it when they pay for it!!!!

You sir are a noob! If you took the time to read his first post you would realise it says hes making a SUGGESTION! NOT COMPLANING!

YES! We member pay, but not every wants to/can pay! and besides that, F2P mage is magerly underpowerd, considering I was a f2p for around 3 years.

I support this idea.

addymwccape,Arkano5.gif

Arkano5.gif

I support... its a great idea that will help all the f2p'ers out there.

-Support-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

To add a bit to my previous idea:

Maybe if Jagex does introduce new f2p mage robes, they should be dropped by new lvl 30 wizards who can be found near Malingus Mortifier. Each one will drop regular bones, a piece of the new mage set, and random runes. With the mage piece, 1 would drop every time, but not the same piece. Then to wear them, you would have to take them to the head wizard in the Wizzy Tower, who then blesses/enchants them, but he only blesses/enchants the body if you have completed the Dragon Slayer quest.

I thought I supported this already, anyway, you got my support

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.