^^WORST UPDATE EVER^^

ruster29

what do you think is the worst runescape update ever?

i nominate the update that created membership in 2002 (thats going back sometime isn't it? :D )

Nominations and votes:

13 - Pure Ess

4 - Pest control

3 - 2006 Xmas event

2 - Tradeable holiday items

1 - New user interface

1 - Membership

1 - Hunter

1 - Guilded Altars

1 - 2005 Halloween Event

PURE ESS CLEAR WINNER SO FAR!

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpgingametoolsunbanneryw8.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new status interface. I'm STILL getting used to it!

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Pes Control - now loads of immature noobs are runing around with levels that previously took months to get after a couple of weeks "OMFG j00 r n00b, l00k @ mi 1337 5k33ls"

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

What are pure essences?

Noobishness embarrassment

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

u know i actually agree with joordaan, why can't JaGexmake any tradeable holiday items? remember the party hats...

because they were ment for fun and to show how long you've been playing.not for profit like you want it to be.

and the pure ess update was the worst so far

Gyroman25.gif

Pure ess. was in my opinion the worst update. I used to make millions, yes, millions merchanting ess. It was an easy way to get a pure a lot of cash. It is what mainly supplied my cash income for rares. There are better merchanting techniques that I take advantage of, but the ess. were just so easy and fast.

The '06 Christmas event, and the '05 Halloween event come in as close seconds.

EDIT: Another update that I hated was making new holiday items untradeable. I would definitely spend a few million on a Rubber Chicken or a Scythe, and would be happy that someone is making money off of it.

People complain that because of rare prices they will never be able to get one.. well what would they have thought if those rares would have been untradeable.. :|

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

There are oh so many candidates, but when it comes to the one with the single worst impact on the game... Pest Control.

The change from the RSC to the RS2 Pking system was awful. But even worse is the fact that it only takes people about 6 months to get to level 100 now.

It's changed the game, and there's no going back.