Source Of Macroers?

BloodArgon

TBH I HIGHLY doubt there are sweatshop workers on runescape. RS2 mills have dropped to 4-5 bucks per and aren't worth squat anymore same for rsc mills clocking in at 1 buck per. I didn't bother reading the article but once again, I HIGHLY doubt someone made 1.5m from ingame currency from various mmos if it was one person

Just tick runescape in on ebay to be proven wrong. :roll:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

macros are free, those ppl arnt... its harder to make macros for wow cuzits mutch bigger...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

What a nice working environment, eat sleep and work in one room..

80 people working on 45 computers there..

'Chinese Gold Farmers'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

TBH I HIGHLY doubt there are sweatshop workers on runescape. RS2 mills have dropped to 4-5 bucks per and aren't worth squat anymore same for rsc mills clocking in at 1 buck per. I didn't bother reading the article but once again, I HIGHLY doubt someone made 1.5m from ingame currency from various mmos if it was one person

Just tick runescape in on ebay to be proven wrong. :roll:

Ok, sorry to say but most of those people on ebay will sell your name to jagex or some stupid stuff/scam you. You won't find many legit sellers on ebay I've heard from inside communities. Your post doesn't even make sense to what I said. It is IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE 1 POINT 5 FREAKING mill in real life money off runescape alone r-tard. Programmers of autoes use it to improve java skills, if you don't beleieve me I'll dig up some posts with screenies(and edit out urls, names and everything) that can prove this. Leeches(people who come for the autoes) auto for runescape money, most leeches DO NOT sell their RS gp. More respectable community members are like half and half, back on RSC which I still play, people would buy or sell to get their stats up while autoing and then stake and then cash out irl. Don't try to tell me something I know unless you've been in autoing communities since summer of 04 or know cheating's history.

I can't see how you can call people who play video games for money a sweatshop.

Lots of people dreaming of getting paid just to play games all day...

If you want to blame somebody, blame the noob who can't play the game, so he/she gets out daddy's credit card to fix that.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

How many times have you gone to mine ess, and see 30 different miners with the name "yong324" or "qxlin32" or some weird name, well, while stumbling around on sites, I came across this article.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3141815

It basically describes that one person made 1.5M in real money through selling game currencies. Since RuneScape GP goes roughly 7-9$ per million (I hear from various sites like tip.it) could there be macroers (Not all) macroing for, well, money to sell? 'Game Sweatshops' have hundreds of computers, where people just play games, could there be a team of 5-10 managing 30 macroers, spread out over a large area, making money to sell? This was done with various MMORPGs so, figured RS fell into that category.

If this is in the wrong section, could a mod please move?

Agree, Disagree, Rant, Complain, Flame, doesn't matter much to me.

I have a contact on MSN that works in one for one of these companies in Korea. Maybe I can get him to take some pics and tell me more about how his company works.

of course people can make 1.5mil irl from the game, becuz you CAN play more than 1 macroer on one computer!! The more memory you have the more macroers you can have.( got it from a friend, yeah he has that sort of things, and makes them himself :-s )

But don't sell your money, it's all about the fun, and we don't wanna have that rich irl spoiled guys have more fun than we have, do we?

alwin_loser.png

how do people get autoers and macroers programms and you see dozens of them mining ess or cutting yew or fishing lobbs or even killing greens for bones

do they download programms from internet or something?

Cybermullet.png

an account can be made in millaseconds using a program, a java bot can complete rune mystery quest on 5 accounts in 15-20 mins. an account can mine up to 5k ess a day. imagine you have 20 pcs. thats 100 accounts mining 500k ess a day. jagex on average takes 4 days to ban an account.

what makes macroing easy in RS? the graphics are simple, making image recognition macros common, also the fact that RS is java based makes it easy to forge java commands via a bot.

I am both an RS player and a programmer

sigsn9.jpg

Lets just say , its more than easy to login 2 or more acc in the SAME world.

Just sign in using the unsigned applet ( while choosing details ) .. simple as that..

Although i wouldnt exactly ask anyone to do that unless you either

1. Dont mind getting banned.

2. The items are extremely expensive AND you have no trustworthy friends

I personally don't see a problem with selling in game currency. And honestly, Jagex would save themselves the headache if they just allowed it.

This newest Rule 7 and 9 thing is just one step in the right direction of giving 'Scapers gaming independance.

(This does not mean I encourage/take part in selling or buying currency.)

hzvjpwS.gif

Its extremely hard to sell money in rs, and if you do it will be at 5-6 USD at the most

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

The source of "sweat shops" macroers is people buying game currency for real money. The people running these "sweat shops" make 6 figures easy, and the employees get room and board, aswell as some pay on top of that for playing a game. If there wasn't profit in selling game currency people wouldn't do it.

The other thing people forget, is rather than shutdown the people doing the actual selling, they find the macroers, find who they give all the goods to to sell things for gold in game, and then track this gold to the people who are BUYING.

There are of course just the lazy people who macro so they don't have to do it themselves.

Riqualyn.png