10 January 2007 - Contact! And more!

Kiriyama

They fixed the defender animation which is very good, because that was very annoying. :evil:

Yeah, I stopped using defender at Barrows because of that glitch, but good to know they fixed it!

I'll do the quest... Later.. I'm busy fishing monkfish lol.

And as for a light source... There's things called a Bulls Eye Lantern which doesn't go out :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And as for a light source... There's things called a Bulls Eye Lantern which doesn't go out :P

Yes they do go out during this quest.

They do, the mages put them out, not "natural" causes
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Mage is definately the way to go. 15 fire waves and done. Didn't need any food or pots. I had em, just didn't use any this time around. Stand close and pray against melee and let the spells fly. He poisoned me with -6 poison on the way in though, I think it was the spell he hit me with. So, I did have to eat on the way back :P

P.S. I fell through a trap door an the way back out and my bullseye went out immediately. By the time I got it lit again, I was down to 1/4 health. So, I ate and then tele'd. :P

They fixed the defender animation which is very good, because that was very annoying. :evil:

Yeah, I stopped using defender at Barrows because of that glitch, but good to know they fixed it!

I'll do the quest... Later.. I'm busy fishing monkfish lol.

omfg i hated that, thats why i started using my dragon square shield @ barbarian assault.

and then ive only maxed a 33 on kalphites so far... but i think it might hit harder on the higher lvl monster so maybe like 40's on the queen.

Way too easy, finished it all on my own, the first 50 minutes after it was released.

I tried the reward for a while on kalphite workers and soldiers, as well as the scarabs in the basement of the Scarab temple. I didn't notice any difference, except maybe it was a bit more accurate. Whip is definitely better though, I was disappointed for a "high level combat" quest.

ya way too easy quest and the rewart is worst then rune scimie

Way too easy? Coming from someone who died while doing it :/

Yes they do go out during this quest.

They do, the mages put them out, not "natural" causes

I think it only goes out if you fall down a trap.

That quest was pretty easy... I just used some Saradomin Brews for the maze and used a Super Attack and Attack Prayer for the boss, but I still hit about once out of every three hits.

228/228 Qp

that was the easiest quest i think i've ever done.

no really.

talk to a priest, tele al kahrid, back to sophamon, down a ladder, go to first ladder you see, climb down, run south west mage prayer on, kill a bettle and do it again.

why is it classed a master quest? it literally took 30 minutes and 5 minutes to realise all the ladders go to the same place.

i remember going on official forums and mod ash said something like ' i doubt anyone could have finished it by now even if they used super energy potions the whole way through'

what were they expecting?

you either wear karils or full hide , range pray and run or you wear granite/rune/barrows and pray mage and run.

whip doesn't seem very affective against the big bettle kept hitting bad on it. he summons each of the 3 other npcs to fight beside him, is this an insight to summoning?

sig28no.png

grrr, i died once. How come people don't see this as tough?

Because you just gotta be able to run fast and use the right prayers. You don't need to think out riddles, you're not sent on a long and unnerving search around the world.

I wore black d'hide and protected range while doing the maze (rune and protect mage would work too, but I rather risked black hide than rune + the lesser weight helps), in the end battle I prayed melee. You only need to kill one wuss monster. Okay, so he spawns some helpers. But you can just ignore them and keep whacking the big boss, they disappear when he's dead... For me, the whip did work miracles, even though a lot of people had trouble with it.

So.

No requirements (except a few easy quests).

No irritation by unnecessary walking around.

Superfast.

Just one 192 monster that really needs to be killed.

How could this be difficult? Of course you die if you don't know how to 'handle' the situation. That's why you go take a look without items first, to check out the situation out and die without worry :wink:. Or use guides/advice, of course.

The scarab just killed me when I was about to teleport away to safety and the ring of life failed me... I almost killed it too... I lost treasured items I've had since classic thanks to lag... :cry:

You've been playing since classic and decided to wear treasured items doing a high combat quest? I find it hard to sympathize with that.

Also your signature violates tip.it forum rules on vulgarity. Please change it , or it will be removed by staff.

mcguff1.png