>>> Max Hit With New Keris Dagger? <<<

tugrul88

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking how high these hits are but, may I ask, where or what quest do you get Keris daggers from?

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

if ur kqing in a team...get every1 to use keris and c what happens

btw, i saw a vid of some1 using keris on kalphites, he hit 108 :shock:

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

You get it from Contact

As for the usefulness I'm getting the feeling that if your going for the fastest slayer exp your not going to be using the Kris but it's good for those that like to see big hits.

Just an average player with a horrible name...

I had another Kalphite slayertask yesterday. It seemed that I was extremely unlucky with my special hits during my last task, since I now had approx. 6 vicious hits on 20 soldiers. A lot more but still nothing special, and definitely not increasing my slayerspeed (as Rune0nite confirms), so again back to my whip and now banking the Keris for gathering dust..

For me personally another disappointing questreward, however a few of you 'max hitters' will keep it using probably...

PS Ty for reopening this thread Red Tanya

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I used the keris while fighting guardians for several hours a couple weeks ago. My max hit was 78. Even without the spec I was hitting almost constant 30s and high 20s on them. It's far more accurate than the whip against the guardians. If you're fighting the lower lvl ones I doubt there's much difference between the two if not the whip being slightly better. However, I must insist keris is definitely better to use against the guardians.

Nazgul.jpeg

Ty for your info Headnazgul. Before dumping my Keris, i will first try it on Guardians. Till now I always went to the Soldiers since i collect the potatocactii in between. I didnt clock it to the second, but I estimate my whip was around 30% faster there. I hope it will be different on Guardians.

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Keris does well against kalphites naturally from what I can tell. A weapon of that calibre isn't supposed to be that good against monsters. It must evade a large portion of their defense while hitting much higher than it should. This might explain why it works better on the guardians than a whip. The whip is still fighting their large defense while the keris is ignoring it. This would be far less noticable on the weaker monsters like the soldiers and workers because the whip easily hits through their defense.

Nazgul.jpeg

How do u get the keris back if you've lost/dropped it? I had to drop mine for bank space on f2p lol.

Btw i still wanna see someone hit 141. If u read my earlier posts (few pages back), i said that keris adds 30% to attack and strength against kalphs. Im compared it to using ultimate strength prayer and zamorak brew, 15% each, total 30%. And i maxed the same normally.

So with all str bonuses, black mask on slayer task, keris' bonus and its 3x damage spec, 141 could be possible.

headshot007.jpeg

~Guide to Solo'ing the KBD~

99 Cooking | 99 Firemaking | 99 Attack | 99 defense | 99 Hitpoints

Haven't personally tried it, but on offical, they said it was 144 I think. \'

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

According to Tip.it's Max hit Calc I could hit: 72.

Someone with 71 Strength, pot, prayer, Black Mask special, and +60 Strength bonus, could hit a 72. I don't know how fair that is to other players, but it sound good to me.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

It might be with gadderhammer, wherethe higher the level of the sahde the better you hit. I hit a max 13 on a black shade, max 20 on red, max 24 on the black 120s ( I'm only 50 att 48 str \' ). I'm guessing you'll hit highest on kalphite queen, so it might be better to test on that.

dragonmzombie,mr.%20nub%20nub.gif

Going for 2.4 bil cabbage, plz donate

currently at 120 cabbage =/