We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

sorry my comp randomly turns cape lock on

i said time for a new tet get ride of the old one the crazy kiddnappers

o and maybe try feeding mirrorforced kelbabs seeing as he is a camel that means his eating other camels :twisted:

Who the hell would be the TET members if you murdered us. You couldn;t exist without us! We created you!

i believe it is time to visit animal farm... they got rid of the pigs (intentional jib) and they seemed to do quite fine without them afterwards... plus then we could hold a democratic meeting and vote on who we would like to run TET ::'

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry my comp randomly turns cape lock on

i said time for a new tet get ride of the old one the crazy kiddnappers

o and maybe try feeding mirrorforced kelbabs seeing as he is a camel that means his eating other camels :twisted:

Who the hell would be the TET members if you murdered us. You couldn;t exist without us! We created you!

i believe it is time to visit animal farm... they got rid of the pigs (intentional jib) and they seemed to do quite fine without them afterwards... plus then we could hold a democratic meeting and vote on who we would like to run TET ::'

Not true, read the whole book and then you realize the farm decends into communism gone bad! Gone bad i tell you!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Satenza is correct, here's the ending line of the book:

The animals looked from the faces of the pigs to the humans and back, and already it was impossible to tell the difference.

So....Owned? :lol:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Alright we're sending a team of 5 to every world to head for the forgetten cemetery. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

We have to save honest1 i say we wait but if no information is given we go on a search and we .....Wait ive said too much the tet could be reading this

If all else fails we start a new tet

tman59.png

Dont laugh at my stats!!!!

Fear me I can own ZEZIMA!!!

icanownzezima.jpg

Music from the theater stuff, also didn't you notice it was a bit like FFIX, in it they put on a play while they kidnap the princess (while since I played it but I'm sure that happened)

Wow your right maybe honest set this whole thing up based on a game :-k :lol:

Hmm yeah, if I remember correctly the princess wanted to escape anyway and she didn't mind being kidnapped by the kidnappers, so the kidnappers helped her escape. This story does go quite well with Honest's own kidnap. ::'

this might be his way of quitting and leaving with a ban

ethan112logowe9ez9.jpg

dersert outfit or prince outfit they look so alike...

People, stop searching the wilderness!

They stated that they are in hiding. Why hide in the wilderness? They are hiding him in a place no one would think to look.

Second, they said to meet them at port Sarim, not the spot the movie was filmed!

Stop wasting time out there! Work on how to capture them at port Sarim!

OhioState.jpg

The GES, the only clan ruled by a Goat.

"How did it start? I mean, did one kid just yell out lets have sex!""

Satenza: as for reading th hole book try again if we kill you and the tet we stop the communise before it starts we would be giving in to your demands wich would become nothing more then a totally take over wich wont work beacse the way it looks in the other tread every thing is going to becase the clans are having the biggest noob slaying day to date :anxious: if you didnt notice your (the TET) is formed out of tip it members so tip it came first or the TET would not be able to be composed of TIP it membes -.-

and as for miirod force you might want to add hot souce to thos kelbabs the sause gives camels the runs :thumbsup: you wont find that hafe is funny enless you have done that quest ::'

matowin.png

People, stop searching the wilderness!

They stated that they are in hiding. Why hide in the wilderness? They are hiding him in a place no one would think to look.

Second, they said to meet them at port Saradomin, not the spot the movie was filmed!

Stop wasting time out there! Work on how to capture them at port Saradomin!

Don't you mean Port Sarim? I've never heard of a Port Saradomin...

Matowin, obviously Mirror knows that hotsauce gives camels the runs, hence why force-feeding him it would probably persuade him to give me the TET's whereabouts. And, he's done the quest, if you had paid even the slightest attention you would notice he had the ALL QUESTS DONE cape, hence his sig.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

Alright we're sending a team of 5 to every world to head for the forgetten cemetery. WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?

gimme full mystic and isome runes and im with ya :thumbsup:

:pray: plz give me full mystic plz give me full mystic plz give me full mystic :pray:

2e6egbb.jpg

2dhdvyf.jpg

O:) Dark Kid325 O:) a.k.a. O:) SephirotH O:) 4biaura.gif

when i said use the hot sauce i am know about mirrorforced sig wich means that he had to do that to the camels :wall: but waht i ma getting at is that TIP IT made TET not the other way around Satenza did say that the TET made TIP after i sugjusted that they completly lost it becase he kiddnapped his own leader when they could have simply done another slave acution and we dont need the TET lets just fire them or sumthing(and by fire them i mean Fire wave) and simpley make a new one.

Just one qustion to mirroredforced if your a camel them dont we all need Camulets to understand you ::' please enjoy the hot sauce :mrgreen:

matowin.png

*muffled noises from Mirrorforced's clogged throat*

Quiet you.

He's enjoying it I think :twisted:

But really, Tip.it was kinda boring til the TET was made. So, in a sense, Satenza and the other TET members did make Tip.it.

But that won't stop me from revolting and taking action against one of your own! :twisted:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

TET wouldn't capture their leader! You guys are falling for the first trick in the book, the kidnappers are framing us!

You will hand us the money on a free world.

From General. PkMARIO is a TET member.

Even took a screenie for proof. randomft0.th.png

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

And yes, I am the one and only TET rebel, no one else has taken action whereas I have taken one of them hostage *shoves more hot sauce down Mirrorforced's throat* TALK! heheheh :twisted:

Btw..was talking to a friend on a messenger and said share i tbed when she said she ate something and she was comepletely bewildered...i play RS too much :-w #-o

edit: and now I just had to explain to her what tb'ing is, lol :lol: #-o

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png