We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks I know where to look. A satyre is a creature having the horns, legs and ears of a goat. What thing has that you ask :?: A goat! Let's search Trollheim or the desert :P

Gah why is everyone trying to interigate me?! Everyone knows that camels dont talk, and if they did, they would only talk about how that when there was a time of just camel, elves, dwarves, doughnuts, and little sparklings, they had to join up and rise against the evil cream puffs. They had to do this in time because if they failed to do this by saturday, then all hope would phail. They gathered their forces and charged at them hoping that they would crumble and fall apart, because as one doughnut is not strong on its own, but as a box full, they are strong. So the moral of the story is that all can be accomplished and that we have your leader. Thats what camels would say, if only they could talk.
:?
sigsn9.jpg

So Satyrday at 8:30 GMT? I'll be there 8-)

EDIT: NOOOOO!!!!! I can't be there :cry::cry::cry::cry: I'll be skiing :) but I'd rather be at this event than skiing!! :cry: someone fill me in :cry: when I get back on Sunday :cry:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

it does matter if he dies the events will be doomed! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Edit: i have a good idea were he is too :twisted:

Guest arkdemon

I wonder who's gonna pay 100M...i don't think any1 would pay that so some1 won't lose their fishing cape lol

Saturday 8:30 GTM I'm -7GTM did they say PM or AM?