We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

I think Honest isn't as Honest as he seems..... :anxious:

I think Honest is behind all this, planning to leave TET and take our 100 mill with him! :shock:

Down with the TET! who have grown to big for their boots! (ranger,infinity or other) and Down with that smelly mirrorforced I never liked him ever since I had to dance at him before he would reply to my hyt... :evil:

also, to all those who have had a sense of humour lobotomy this is a jokeeee, i wuv mirrorforced really

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mwahahaha my alcoholism was but I mere cover up for our dastardly scheme. I can honestly say I have never had an alcoholic beverage.

Oh and to sworddude a true thief never, ever caves under interrogation..better luck next time :twisted:

Ajc100.png

hmmm all tet people posting here...strange? i think NOT

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

Anish... we've already determined that the TET is behind this dastardly plot thanks to a video that someone happened to show me... Now all I need to do is get a bunch of blood, death and water runes, wait until they log in and pk the living daylight out of them...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Don't worry, I'll go ice mage all the kidnappers... although I can't say that I won't accidentally miss on a few casts :-w

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If you play a theme tune play CSI. I like The Who.

Also can we kill him yet, im tired.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Pick a stick and poke him on the side, it's funny Sat :lol: Almost better than the 100m...

So you want to short the deal to one day poking honest on the side and 10m? :D

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

oh no tet... you are mistaken... i am fishing in shilo at the moment... i am merely supporting iformation to both sides... i wanna see some gore!

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

Wow this is the most lamest video I've ever seen. First off it's scripted. Who actually talk's like that and honest1 I think doesn't usually talk like that -.-. Obviously this is set up and they just want 100M gp. ::' Clever idea but I don't think Tip.it is that stupid.

tax-miley-cyrus_186x200.jpg

RSN: Zammyftw ^^The girl that ruined music.

Wow this is the most lamest video I've ever seen. First off it's scripted. Who actually talk's like that and honest1 I think doesn't usually talk like that -.-. Obviously this is set up and they just want 100M gp. ::' Clever idea but I don't think Tip.it is that stupid.

Too much irony.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Uh, yeah, of course it's scripted. Also, you know that this was made by the T.E.T. right? This is part of an upcoming event, and I really doubt that the T.E.T. would ask for a ransom to free their own leader. Also, I type like that, and so do a lot of people I know. It's called having intelligent friends. If what I just stated made this video the "lamest video I've ever seen" then I award you with Irulepoker's avatar. 1294083775451c964fc1458.gif

EDIT--- I'm basing this off what other people have assumed on this topic, this may not be true at all.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

i have to agree with satenza on this one, i like the who, anyway even if they kill honest its not a big loss........

.......we can always meet him in lumby again

fair point!... i concurr

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

i guess you don't realise thats the point -.-