We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling they took him where a water rune and a lobster would be handy, there are two places I can think of, underneath the Lighthouse and at the Fishing Trawler.

The choice of a crystal bow on one of the TET, I mean the "kidnappers" is quite peculiar. The black armour could also hint either level 1 clues + droppers or areas of darkness, which I would think underneath a lighthouse, The Lighthouse.

I have a feeling they took him where a water rune and a lobster would be handy, there are two places I can think of, underneath the Lighthouse and at the Fishing Trawler.

The choice of a crystal bow on one of the TET, I mean the "kidnappers" is quite peculiar. The black armour could also hint either level 1 clues + droppers or areas of darkness, which I would think underneath a lighthouse, The Lighthouse.

Good, everybody should check all lighthouses in every world every hour for at least 24h straight *sarc*

But where did you get the water rune and lobster hint from?

siggyanimatoin5dt.gif

--- Since januari/februari 2001 ---

The Grand Exchange Search Extension

Good, everybody should check all lighthouses in every world every hour for at least 24h straight *sarc*

But where did you get the water rune and lobster hint from?

If you paid attention you can see the options "use lobster" and "use water rune" appear :)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

I think that RuneHq took them! Noes >,<

I tried making an account called "We_have_your__leader" but it wouldn't let me... Hostile take over of this thread phailed

When sperm whales mate, 3/4 of the sperm goes into the sea, not his mate.

Thats why sea water tastes funny

I will use all my superpowers and uber tracking skills to remain free to play during this event of totall apocalypse.

Good luck on the hunt you guys, but remember, the cabbage folk are watching you :shock:

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

What do ya'll guys mean with honest1 being "gone"?

I tell you what, I've been selling heaps of rocks to him lately, so surely he's out there smoking the stuff up. You never know where you'll end up when high (probably up in the sky).

So you just said in the thread in General.

Seriously, this is getting beyond a joke now though.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Heh santanza is invloved.

See the "what boots santanza?" When honest asks to get his boots..

Not sure if anyone has posted this but I'm not reading 8 pages of it.. =p

It is currently believed that Satenza has been set-up in this video. We believe that the perpetrators have tried to throw us off the scent by putting in false statements and turning the TIF public against the TET.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

We believe that the perpetrators have tried to throw us off the scent by putting in false statements and turning the TIF public against the TET.

Why would we turn against the TET for kidnapping their own leader? :P

In my opinion that would have been your greatest idea ever. =D>

And it would be stupid of us to turn against the group whose leader has been missing to find that leader. And you guys make such great events anyway. :)

[sarcasm]Too bad you werent involved.[/sarcasm]

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.