We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

We have your events team leader. He came without a fight, in fact, he didn't even seem to realise he was being kidnapped - cunning, we are, foolish, he is. Here is the video of your precious Honest1 being lifted whilst he was fishing.

Our ransom demands and identities will be revealed in due time. Until then, we will leave you to ponder over who we are....

Here is the link to the video. It's hot off the press, so you may have to wait a while before you can view it.

[Admin Edit: Link is safe ~Alduron]

We have your TET Leader. Our demands and identity will be revealed when we are ready. We suggest you begin digging deep.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right... I don't even want to know what this is about...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

EDIT~ Sorry, forgot it was just uploaded. :wall:

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Suspicious Link... Followed the address (Without Clicking It) and there's no you tube video there -.-

(I may have just made a mistake typing though)

Its legitimately YouTube (I have an extension to my browser that says whether a site is safe or not. YouTube was already ranked Green. If this was a new site, it would've been Grey (unranked)). Videos just take a moment to be loaded, and his is still loading probably...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

NO!

What will happen?

Who will be the new leder?

Only time will tell....

Yeah... once the video can be seen...

f475e02ecc.png

Suspicious Link... Followed the address (Without Clicking It) and there's no you tube video there -.-

(I may have just made a mistake typing though)

Its legitimately YouTube (I have an extension to my browser that says whether a site is safe or not. YouTube was already ranked Green. If this was a new site, it would've been Grey (unranked)). Videos just take a moment to be loaded, and his is still loading probably...

Link is safe...

We are concerned that honest1 has dissapeared and are looking into this issue now.

~Alduron

Yep, figured out my own mistake about a second after I posted. :wall:

(Even made a admin confirmation on the post :uhh: )

(I was NOT the one who reported the post!)

EDIT~ Sorry, forgot it was just uploaded. :wall:

Sorry to anyone who read my previous post, I posted a unfounded precaution (Link is Safe.)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

well whoever came up with this idea, it's certainly off to a flying start :roll: lol, maybe we should just play along lol......

oh no! not honest1 what did he ever do to you!!!!!!...or maybe...he is a double crossing inside agent from the feds..... :shock: we've been found out!!!! noooooooo

ahem...anyway....

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Wish I could see the god dman vid already... slow [wagon] youtube

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

YouTube doesn't take that long to upload a video. The poster should check the link he posted to make sure it's correct...

f475e02ecc.png

Link is safe...

We are concerned that honest1 has dissapeared and are looking into this issue now.

~Alduron

your seeming awfully suspicious alduron...are you in on this aswell!!!!!!!!!...or maybe they are just trying to turn us against each other, so we crumble from the inside out, then they pounce! pounce and kill us all!

lol this is fun

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

I sence a conspiricy here...

i sense this event didnt last that long :XD:

326death326

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)