We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

i dont think tip.it would just let any moderator have acces to our IP addresses... otherwise they are going to get so sued

Next time you register for a forum , try actually READING the agreement notice that you "sign" by clicking that you agree to the terms, sue us , too funny....

But anyways , I hope whoever this guy is feeds him well, even TET leaders have to eat .

I like to fart silently but deadly in movie theaters
Ard Choille says (11:41 PM):

I wouldn't dare tell you what to do m'dear

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I noticed that, and I saw the message, I immediately thought "yeah Satenza's in on this". And when whichever guy said "rawr", that has got to be Mirrorforced :lol:...

But has anyone else noticed that.....not 1 person on the TET has posted on this thread? :ohnoes:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Its all a lie. Honest1 is here...with me...in my bed...under the covers...with the lights off... AND WE ARE BOTH LOOKING AT HIS BRAND NEW GLOW IN THE DARK WATCH!!! What else did you think we were doing? :-s

i think for the sake of myself, the tip it crew, and the general tip it community,i'm not going to answer that......

can i see the watch please?*climbs under covers* ... wait a minute...i'm guessing that's your foot...? :shock: (what darkpoop didnt want you to see)

for the sake of us all, from now on what happens under darkpoops covers stays under darkpoops covers

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

caughtrx0.png

LOL! Secrets out :)

Hmmm... someone blew their cover...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

caughtrx0.png

does satenza know what satenza means? isnt it the first part of marajuana's scientific name...or something like that... and if its not satenza i know that one of the tet is named after the scientific name of the hemp plant or something... and dont flame me cause i know it's true... sorry for going off topic there..

anyway is that a part of the video? i just thought it must be otherwise you'd put in the chatbox so we can see if it's honest1 saying that

this is quite the mystery..i still bet its a tet event though...woot and i was the first one to say that before, i feel shpecial :)

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

caughtrx0.png

does satenza know what satenza means? isnt it the first part of marajuana's scientific name...or something like that... and if its not satenza i know that one of the tet is named after the scientific name of the hemp plant or something... and dont flame me cause i know it's true... sorry for going off topic there..

anyway is that a part of the video? i just thought it must be otherwise you'd put in the chatbox so we can see if it's honest1 saying that

this is quite the mystery..i still bet its a tet event though...woot and i was the first one to say that before, i feel shpecial :)

Its part of the video, I simply took a screen of it while it was playing.

FYI Satenza is the one with the "Black and orange bobble head hat".

Unknown Noob: ?

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Marijuana - Cannabis Sativa

::'

Don't ask me how I know :uhh:

I used google

1z2zrwo.jpg

Owned? :lol: But yeah, this has to be leading up to a TET event...perhaps one coinciding with the Cold War quest involving the nefarious plans of the penguins? :-k

it was the penguins!!!

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

I clicked on the link and it said it was unavailable :-s
yeah it went "unavailable" in the middle of me watching the video, just before it was about to get to the unknown noob, now possibly the most famous un known noob in runescape, but then it wouldnt go past that :(

tyrant_iv wrote:

Marijuana - Cannabis Sativa

Don't ask me how I know

I used google

is that true? well sorry about that satenza thing then but thats just what i learnt in p.e. lol, maybe we learnt the wrong thing. and i was going to ask how you knew but i found out that when you copy and paste, extra small hidden font becomes not-so-extra-small-and-hidden-font. mwahahahahahaha :twisted:

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif