We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

IF this isnt a setted up event, shouldnt the Tif Mod check that guy's IP and compare to any other TIFer IP so they can know who made this?

Ranged Crave

i dont think tip.it would just let any moderator have acces to our IP addresses... otherwise they are going to get so sued

EDIT: ok then turns out they can have access to our IP addresses and if a mod "stole" our address or whatever those evil people who send viruses and such do with it then they could definatley not be sued, well there i am eating some humble pie for you all. :oops: sorry

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF this isnt a setted up event, shouldnt the Tif Mod check that guy's IP and compare to any other TIFer IP so they can know who made this?

Ranged Crave

the fun is in not knowing who it is, why would you want it ruined?

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

the fact that alduron keeps saying this stuff about thinking honest1 is actually missing , and the fact he unlocked this topic that was posted on the general f2p forum, makes me thinks that this could be some kind of TET event.... hmmmmmm :-k

if it is i better shut up and stop spoiling everyones fun lol :-# i think i'll go back to playing along....omg the feds have probably taken him into some kinda secret lab in the pentagon to do experiments on him, hoping to find out how the TET organises such good events!!!!!! its all coming together now!!!! :shock: arrrrrrrrggggh

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

Ranged Crave

i dont think tip.it would just let any moderator have acces to our IP addresses... otherwise they are going to get so sued

No, they have access. Trust me.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Mystery TET event? Anyways, this is strange..let's wait for the video to come up...

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Alright, someone obviously mistyped the link... unless the link is supposed to be a clue...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Dude, i have a question about your ransom paypal system. last week i payed two thousand dollars to your account, but i still don't have my family back. please have your customer service people call me

Wow so Jagex are really cracking down on autoers by kidnapping their family...

Joke for those people who have no sense of humour

Hmm can i smell some sort of publicity stunt for the TET here. Perhaps enough people weren't attending their get togethers... :-k

why is the ransom guy's report button have a x over it??????

Someone probably reported it as Spam or double post (it's posted in General as well, although Alduron unlocked that one as well...)

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

why is the ransom guy's report button have a x over it??????

It has already been reported.

EDIT: by the time I posted this a couple people posted it as well, so I'll add something a bit more constructive

Could this be a clue? The link was added an hour ago and it still not up...

I say we look at the videos added 1 hour ago and maybe we'll find it?

1z2zrwo.jpg

Whoa... here we go... Video just started working...

f475e02ecc.png

Its all a lie. Honest1 is here...with me...in my bed...under the covers...with the lights off... AND WE ARE BOTH LOOKING AT HIS BRAND NEW GLOW IN THE DARK WATCH!!! What else did you think we were doing? :-s

Its all a lie. Honest1 is here...with me...in my bed...under the covers...with the lights off... AND WE ARE BOTH LOOKING AT HIS BRAND NEW GLOW IN THE DARK WATCH!!! What else did you think we were doing? :-s

uh....

Right, well it seems they either went to Party Pete's or Camelot Castle... time for some world hopping...

f475e02ecc.png

Agh! What ever shall we do! He's been capture by a bunch of black-armour wearing dudes! That like tea! And have manners!

What a lovely video too..

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

So you're the other woman! :x

fishing.gif

lmao! that was great!!!

i'm gonna put my money on the guy who said rawr with the war hammer being mirrorforced, and guy with thieving cape ajc...quite clever there...kidnapping someone and you have thieving cape..heh 8-)