We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

You are wrong. Satenza and AJC were both with me at my house, sleeping off an over indulgence of asgarnian ale! #-o

Does anyone have any information leading to the release of our esteemed leader? Please do not hesitate to let us know!! We want our leader back!

Edit: maybe the kidnappers put that in to throw you all off the trail of the real culprits?

shey.png

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dutty4u and Dragonair24 are in on it. They're trying to be 'helpful', but they gave them selves away.

As for Honest1, I give him 3 days... He won't be as lucky as the boy who was missing for 4 yrs. That only happens 1/45,142,436.36 people. Unfortunately, Honest1 was 45,142,436.35/45,142,436.36.

Poor, poor Honest1....

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

of course its set up, how can you seriously think someone can be kidnapped on runescape "Oh no, im being taken hostage, oh wait, ill just click away"

plus its from multiple camera angles from different characters. One of which is honest himself.

Tip it event? I think so.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

*theme song from 'Without A Trace' starts playing*

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

You are wrong. Satenza and AJC were both with me at my house, sleeping off an over indulgence of asgarnian ale! #-o

honestblownlh2.png

need i say more?

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

I... I... I saw him walking away from the fishing spot to bank and he didn't return... I thought he had just gone to do something else, but... :cry:

How can this have happened?!? TET needs a leader... Why did you do this, cruel kidnappers???

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

honestblownlh2.png

need i say more?

He was framed i tell you!

shey.png

honestblownlh2.png

need i say more?

He was framed i tell you!

lol...!!! btw you can't sleep off in RS2...unless you and your friends are partying in RSC. i remember you have to sleep after something reaches 0 in your stats. But not in RS2... :)

skaterlam.png

honestblownlh2.png

need i say more?

I can vouch for that because i was with them. Just because someone says a name doesn't mean its really them.

No one in TET knows what has gone on, he was here one minute gone the next and we have not heard from him since.

This is obviously a conspiracy-involves the tet leader, ajc100 is in it(99 theiving) and satenza is named. hehe, this is fun, isnt it? :wink:

whoever they are, they are good at disguises!

More than one person has 99 thieving :P But as Shey said if anyone knows anything then please contact ANY of the Tet staff we could all use your help in finding him and bringing him back home.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

:-# I told you I didn't want my alcoholism to be public knowledge.

Okay I admit, I can't help myself, yes I was getting drunk with Sheynara and Satenza and please tell your butler I am really sorry about making a mess of the throne room.

Ajc100.png

oh i want to see that movie, the problem is i'm at school and the schoolcomputer blocks youtube :cry:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

:-# I told you I didn't want my alcoholism to be public knowledge.

Okay I admit, I can't help myself, yes I was getting drunk with Sheynara and Satenza and please tell your butler I am really sorry about making a mess of the throne room.

It was you!!!!!

OMG you owe me big time AJC, my butler quit and I had to clean up that mess myself!!! Then I had to walk all the way to Ardougne to hire a new butler, and with an asgarnian ale hangover and all.

BTW Shazza I think I found your bikini top in the hottub.

shey.png

I'm still convinced the TET did it. Unless Mirrorforced and Pandaman both come to me and somehow make an excuse that they didn't do it (mirror gave himself away I know he's in it :P) I'll still be in the "the TET did it" mindset :?

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

TET wouldn't capture their leader! You guys are falling for the first trick in the book, the kidnappers are framing us!

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

caughtrx0.png

LOL! Secrets out :)

Clearly the captors are trying to frame certain TET members to keep the heat off of themselves.

Someone shouting out Satenzas name and someone wearing a Thieving cape seems far too convenient for me.

And as preivously stated Satenza and I were at Sheynaras house. (Far too intoxicated to pull off a kidnapping)

Anyone with any useful information regarding the where abouts of our great leader should please contact a TET member immediately.

Ajc100.png