We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

As for honest1s compliance with the kidnapping, I am sure he was administered some sort of mind-altering drug while he was innocently fishing

Nah, he just dumb xO

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for honest1s compliance with the kidnapping, I am sure he was administered some sort of mind-altering drug while he was innocently fishing

You mean Necrobrawler's rocks? :P

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

We_gots_your_leader, identify yourself via PM to me. You are not one of us.

Are we panicking yet?

Which account should he Pm, your current one or Honest1?

Anyway I forgot about the Music, Uular if I am correct it is from the theater ballon thing, where you start?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

It all makes sense now!

necrobrawler decided to kidnap him after one of his 'rock trades' went wrong...

sigsn9.jpg

Heh santanza is invloved.

See the "what boots santanza?" When honest asks to get his boots..

Not sure if anyone has posted this but I'm not reading 8 pages of it.. =p

It is currently believed that Satenza has been set-up in this video. We believe that the perpetrators have tried to throw us off the scent by putting in false statements and turning the TIF public against the TET.

More like a cover-up! Internal investigation pl0x!?

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

ZIDANE IS NEXT!!!!

My PM to him~

11aaxj3.png

(The image)

111mp8.png

His reply!

1aani3.png

The resulting drama from this thread may prove to be more entertaining than the event itself. Hehe.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I don't know if i'm reading to much into this, but if you click on "wehaveyourleaders" profile on you tube you get:

honest1ohnoes-1.png

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

hehehe someone gets my nerdy reference :lol:

Next, I'll reference the classically random "Arfenhouse":

Err! I am teh pincushion man!!

Arfenhouse is the best flash series that ever existed. My random nature obeys it.

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

We_gots_your_leader, identify yourself via PM to me. You are not one of us.

Are we panicking yet?

Which account should he Pm, your current one or Honest1?

Anyway I forgot about the Music, Uular if I am correct it is from the theater ballon thing, where you start?

My favorite game is FFIX - and I got the soundtrack too. I'll answer your music question. It is "Reckless Steiner."

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

It all makes sense now!

necrobrawler decided to kidnap him after one of his 'rock trades' went wrong...

No wait, you can't really interrogate me without mesmerizing me first. I think I was high too during that incident. Too tempting when you're selling rocks.

hehehe someone gets my nerdy reference :lol:

Next, I'll reference the classically random "Arfenhouse":

Err! I am teh pincushion man!!

Arfenhouse is the best flash series that ever existed. My random nature obeys it.

~ZidaneCT

You are dead to me.

And i was drinking whisky with Ajc and Shaz during the time he was kidnapped. I think Shey was dancing around there too. I couldn't have gotten dressed (into black t - not just into clothes), made my way over there and been involved with a classy kidnapping.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

You are wrong. Satenza and AJC were both with me at my house, sleeping off an over indulgence of asgarnian ale! #-o

:-# I told you I didn't want my alcoholism to be public knowledge.

Okay I admit, I can't help myself, yes I was getting drunk with Sheynara and Satenza and please tell your butler I am really sorry about making a mess of the throne room.

It was you!!!!!

OMG you owe me big time AJC, my butler quit and I had to clean up that mess myself!!! Then I had to walk all the way to Ardougne to hire a new butler, and with an asgarnian ale hangover and all.

BTW Shazza I think I found your bikini top in the hottub.

Actually, I think that is mine, as I woke up this morning and it wasn't there o-o.....

I don't remember anything though...some party.. ... i think.

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*

Maybe all the TeT members were placed under a trance by the "Wanderer", I mean, It IS possible that they were infact engaging in a drunk freak train far into the desert bumping into the wanderer asking him for some pickles... then... BAM! TRANCED!

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Like in High Planes Drifter. Exept replace the generic runescape character with clint eastwood. And the pickles with punishment!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.