We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

ok.. well if they actually get the 100mil then I think that this is and extremely dumb way to get it... (making sound like it is real so that someone might think that to get honest back they actually need 100mil) my first impression was that this was real.. then i realised it was fake.. (not sure kiddnapping should be joked around about... <.<

Getting another sig

[removed]

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this is the most lamest video I've ever seen. First off it's scripted. Who actually talk's like that and honest1 I think doesn't usually talk like that -.-. Obviously this is set up and they just want 100M gp. ::' Clever idea but I don't think Tip.it is that stupid.
Uh, yeah, of course it's scripted. Also, you know that this was made by the T.E.T. right? This is part of an upcoming event, and I really doubt that the T.E.T. would ask for a ransom to free their own leader. Also, I type like that, and so do a lot of people I know. It's called having intelligent friends. If what I just stated made this video the "lamest video I've ever seen" then I award you with Irulepoker's avatar. 1294083775451c964fc1458.gif

EDIT--- I'm basing this off what other people have assumed on this topic, this may not be true at all.

I think your completely irrelevant and cheap attack on Irulepoker cancels out what you said about being intelligent.

Also...It would be cool to have a massive wilderness fight to free Honest1.

You know, we've all agreed that TET must die. :P

But we really need to figure out one organized plan to take these chumps down. They can't hold the TIF community ransom like this! United we will make them pay.

Part of the problem is the 3 different threads in 3 different forums thing. Half of the people posting in the other two threads seem to have no idea what's actually going on. #-o

Ah well. Anyway, let's use the thread hidden from TET to plan.

i would love to see a masive wildy fight with people having to fight there way though to pay the 100mill for honest release*goes to call his freands and tell them the news*

and why would they kidnapp there own leader cinda like droping a dds blade side down in to there own foot

matowin.png

that "hidden thread" on the main page can be vewed by any one last time i cheaked u dont have to log into use it so is it really hidden...????

ssssh!

It's been made so obvious that it's impossible to find. Reverse psychology and all, but not... :-s :anxious:

Anyway - :-$

Well, we're fudged! No more TET events NOOOO!!!! -cries- Time for everyone to organize a ALL SERVERS WIDE SEARCH! For Honest1! Anyone who can, light up your torches, or lanterns and search every inch of every Runescape Server possible! We need Tipiters for every server! Or there will be no more fun events for everyone!

:(

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I think I know how to find him...

*breaks open door of elemental workshop basment**force-feeds hot-sauce to Mirrorforced (he admits he's a camel)**Calmly demands whereabouts of Honest1*

Man, gotta love one who declares their weakness :lol:

And as someone else said, thank you TET for putting the RP back in RPG.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

seriously just kill him!

bags the cape :D

You seriously don't want him back? I wonder if your fellow tip.it'ers feel the same way?

:twisted:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

seriously just kill him!

bags the cape :D

You seriously don't want him back? I wonder if your fellow tip.it'ers feel the same way?

:twisted:

no no no no... i really like honest, anyone who loves fishing enough for 99 has my fulll confidence and loyalty... however i do like his cape \:D/

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

Hi Mirror.

Hi, I have your events leader. How are you?

muhahaha but you are not involved in this as i had a very intreting conversation with sheynara. in there she threatens to disimbowl honest and you and ajc where at her house and they want "power". here it is its a long read.

sheynara.jpg

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

i dont really find the point in this.

is it a game?

are we supposed to find him?

if we are i bet you he is wearing a ring of stone or something on a God forsaken island in runescape.

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank