We have kidnapped your Events team leader...

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah why is everyone trying to interigate me?! Everyone knows that camels dont talk, and if they did, they would only talk about how that when there was a time of just camel, elves, dwarves, doughnuts, and little sparklings, they had to join up and rise against the evil cream puffs. They had to do this in time because if they failed to do this by saturday, then all hope would phail. They gathered their forces and charged at them hoping that they would crumble and fall apart, because as one doughnut is not strong on its own, but as a box full, they are strong. So the moral of the story is that all can be accomplished and that we have your leader. Thats what camels would say, if only they could talk.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Gah why is everyone trying to interigate me?! Everyone knows that camels dont talk, and if they did, they would only talk about how that when there was a time of just camel, elves, dwarves, doughnuts, and little sparklings, they had to join up and rise against the evil cream puffs. They had to do this in time because if they failed to do this by saturday, then all hope would phail. They gathered their forces and charged at them hoping that they would crumble and fall apart, because as one doughnut is not strong on its own, but as a box full, they are strong. So the moral of the story is that all can be accomplished and that we have your leader. Thats what camels would say, if only they could talk.

Wow. Thats an amazing story. =D>

av33318.png

Well Mirror, I got the camulet and I can talk to you perfectly! :)

So, where is he? Is he at Neverland with Mr. Jackson? Is he with Rocky Balboa training? Or is this all a hoax to stir things up for future.. I have a feeling someone else is going to get kidnapped :pray:

Well Mirror, I got the camulet and I can talk to you perfectly! :)

So, where is he? Is he at Neverland with Mr. Jackson? Is he with Rocky Balboa training? Or is this all a hoax to stir things up for future.. I have a feeling someone else is going to get kidnapped :pray:

You better not be praying that it will be me. <.<

Honest right now is enjoying his deluxe confinement with rats and bad jokes by Satenza.

As I slowly put on the Sharks "theme", I go.. Into the world of Mirror and suddenly capture him to question him. I'm talking in third person I don't know why, I seem to have a wierd sence of humor and bad typing skills tonight. :)

As I slowly put on the Sharks "theme", I go.. Into the world of Mirror and suddenly capture him to question him. I'm talking in third person I don't know why, I seem to have a wierd sence of humor and bad typing skills tonight. :)

And there is another one trying to interigate me. When will you guys get it, I know nothing. I dont even know what an Honest1 is or where he is hiding.... :-w

And there is another one trying to interigate me. When will you guys get it, I know nothing. I dont even know what an Honest1 is or where he is hiding.... :-w

Very good Mirror!!!

Its all lies I tell you!

shey.png

i say we poke him with trding sticks and those nooses from hunters! it'll be great!

but seriously, honest1 can't die. Because then i would be bored. And a bored me is a bomb-making me!

-Nadams1229-

hey kids, this is Nadams1229. Ignore the underscore, i forgot my password for the original me, and the dumb e-mail sender-thingy won't give me my new one**cough cough i already filed a complaint early december Admins cough cough**

Meet our demands and his life may be spared.

Mwahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

This is how it goes.

The entire TET (Including Honest1) decided to make a new event, where they got the TET to "kidnap" Honest1, and then posted the video on here, and gave us the controversy, it's all for the "surprise" event this Saturday.

That easy enough to understand? :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

This is how it goes.

The entire TET (Including Honest1) decided to make a new event, where they got the TET to "kidnap" Honest1, and then posted the video on here, and gave us the controversy, it's all for the "surprise" event this Saturday.

That easy enough to understand? :)

yeahs its pretty easy to understand... when it fiorst happened you know its an event or what not... seriously... you cant be kidnapped in game... and honest DOES NOT talk like that... and i reconised several tipers in the vids... lol its all funny though

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

*continues to try to break Mirrorforced* Hot sauce doesn't appear to be working...although it appears he's in severe pain.

And @ all of you saying "omg its a suprise event on saturday geez" or whatever, WE KNOW!!!! Shut up and either watch some enthusiastic people (mainly the TET) or do a little role-playing yourself, there's a reason RS is called an MMORPG!

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

*continues to try to break Mirrorforced* Hot sauce doesn't appear to be working...although it appears he's in severe pain.

And @ all of you saying "omg its a suprise event on saturday geez" or whatever, WE KNOW!!!! Shut up and either watch some enthusiastic people (mainly the TET) or do a little role-playing yourself, there's a reason RS is called an MMORPG!

Amen. People on Youtube are posting comments such as 'OMG, this is so crap, everyone knows you can't kidnap someone in RS'. Use your imagination folks. If you are incapable of doing that, then simply don't post, its that simple.

By the way, think what a satire is, what it used to be, and then think about when that might be.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

By the way, think what a satire is, what it used to be, and then think about when that might be.

Gah riddles... Well, better than nothing, hmm... :-k

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

Uh...yeah when is the event? A satire is the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc. so what day is that? I know it's at Port Sarim, but I just don't know which day....Saturday seems the only likely option, but..

Wow, thread slowed down after I told everyone to use their imagination or shut up :lol:

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

Apparently Satire is A literary work in which human vice or folly is attacked through irony, derision, or wit. b. The branch of literature constituting such works. See Synonyms at caricature. 2. Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.

Maybe we have to speak like them in a sarcastic way or something to get them to tell us where honest is.

"Hallow thar, pleasant day to reveal the whereabouts of Honest1 isn't it Guv'nah,"

Or a battle of verbal wit at Port Sarim :P I'm just really throwing out random ideas :)