change the magic window update- 46 supporters.

Bufoman

I suppose if there was an option to have it, I support. And same with the prayer menu. (Having an option to have a scroll bar or not.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i support !

the pop up thingy is kinda irritating

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

no problem but I would like it if those who dont support would talk about it Heer

Thank you

You're gonna hate this... Ard_Choille LOCKED that thread. :(

Anyway, I support. I have been really in hatred of these "Interface Updates". I WANT THE OLD INTERFACES BACK, BUT WITH MOUSE SCROLL FUNCTIONALITY!!!

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Thanks iv added the supporters. What I am asking for is the Option to change it back or disable the pop ups. I am not saying to change it back but to give us the choice. I hope this clears some things up.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

I personally like it the way it is now. It allows me to see all the spells at once, and not have to scroll through them. It's much better for pking as well, being able to quickly select spells from all over the spellbook. I also believe that this update was meant to free up some server space for future use (correct me if I'm wrong). I think it was in one of the game announcements.

~Prankster_King

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

I personally like it the way it is now. It allows me to see all the spells at once, and not have to scroll through them. It's much better for pking as well, being able to quickly select spells from all over the spellbook. I also believe that this update was meant to free up some server space for future use (correct me if I'm wrong). I think it was in one of the game announcements.

~Prankster_King

If they're having to wipe out stuff to have space for future updates, that is NOT a good thing. Jagex could end up leaving themselves in a nasty predicament with that, and may end up having to undo it to proceed ahead with their work. :( ... Well, I hope they keep a "code version archive"...

BTW, is anyone going to use higher spells and lower spells at the same shot in such a widespread manner? Nope. When you're using spells that are for your level while you're fighting (and even when not fighting), you're not using anything else. (I had the personal fun of finding this out the hard way myself.) On the other hand, training will be a whole different matter, but even this was a bad mistake for them. The Mouse-Wheel addition to the game code was more than enough to reasonably set this up properly for all. But ripping out the scroll and adding pop-ups? Pop-ups = bad... big time. The pop-ups do nothing but interfere with me and my rapid operations and quick movements as I try to quickly hop from one spell to another. This, sadly, shuts down quite the load of training options for any F2P mage, or P2P mage, and it is no wonder it has upset a lot of people. :(

I think Jagex might be going in a direction with their recent 'updates' that may repulse many potential customers. :(

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Off-Topic: I see my whole thing with "hand-type-signing" my posts has 'rubbed off on you'... :lol: ...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

i support, i find it irritating to have it there, they should make it optinal, or better yet...

:shock:

they should make the runescape page BIGGER, thus solving all their "space" problems, and making everything easy. they have been woking backwards this whole time! they even said in their January 16th 2007 update "As you may be aware, we've been working very hard towards releasing RuneScape in other languages, and we need to free up more space on our interfaces for future developments. With this in mind, we've shrunk the text in the Quest Journal list by a point. "

instead of making all the interfaces smaller, they can just make the actual runescape page/box/applet thing larger, thus solving all problems of small text, magic boxes and so on!

come on, you wish you thought of it first! \'

dragonmrune,doom%20demon00.gif

i support. i just hate it like popping up and down ever 6.3 seconds. and one more thing, this new page lags more cause if you just logged on, go to the mage book/page/screen thing whatever and you'll notice the crossbow enchant spell goes from black to brown or whatever color it is.