RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

I mean now in rs2 there are no good names! You can only se people with name like

Master2065, Noob542, Pker1964632

In rsc there were many good names without many numbers in the end for example

Robin Hood and so on...

What do you think?

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean now in rs2 there are no good names! You can only se people with name like

Master2065, Noob542, Pker1964632

In rsc there were many good names without many numbers in the end for example

Robin Hood and so on...

What do you think?

Might I remind you about robin hood2 ? :D

Vmser.png

It's hardly surprising. Think how many millions of names have been registered since the beginning. If you can think of one million good, unique names, you're a better man than I.

Iirc, a year ago there were about 3 million accounts.

Vmser.png

Apparently Jagex are going to allow people to change their account names at some point? Personally i find that absolutely ridiculas lol.. If someone scammed you previously they will then be able to hide behind anonymity =;

Yes though, Rsc of course had the golden names lol.. It's inevitable surely? The weird thing about Rob was that his main was actually Robin Hood2 lol.. Until it was banned and he used Robin Hood.

The name i always loved Was 'Fist Of God' always thought Fist picked a gooden, there were tonnes of great names though, another of my favourites was 'Fox' simple.. But good.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Apparently Jagex are going to allow people to change their account names at some point?

Not that Im aware off. They idea probably has come up but I'd be WAY too confusing to actually implement it..

Vmser.png

Surely there still are great names available, but nowadays the players just lack imagination. Picking a good name in rsc was easier though.

Orccu

------

Combat 122

Thieving 99

Skill Total 1925

Apparently Jagex are going to allow people to change their account names at some point?

Not that Im aware off. They idea probably has come up but I'd be WAY too confusing to actually implement it..

Go take a look in the rants section in a topic titled ''for people with censored names'' Or words to that effect, i've just got the picture that's in that topic so you can see for yourself O:)

modelvis2ah.png

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I COULD understand it if they just used it to straighten out already existing usernames that could be deemed offensive..

But just letting you change it?

I might ask them about it, this is something I'm not too happy about..

Vmser.png

I call dibs on Zezima! ::'

Jk. That'd mess up a lot of things though... if they let you change your name. I hate how I've had my name for 2 yrs., and the first 4 letters are blocked, or if you type the whole name, it's only "Fg".

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Considering the fact that 99.9% of rs2 players are morons, it doesnt surprise me that they are not creative enough to make good names :lol:

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Considering the fact that 99.9% of rs2 players are morons, it doesnt surprise me that they are not creative enough to make good names :lol:

Even tho it's not statistically true.. i lol'd

He has a point tho... there are hardly any good names available. I got the names without numbers.. knight lite, admiral, tydas, purebloood, and i also created purebloood2

It's hard to find a name now that isn't taken

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

He has a point tho... there are hardly any good names available. I got the names without numbers.. knight lite, admiral, tydas, purebloood, and i also created purebloood2

It's really not at all.. I answered a topic like this on the rants section a while back and you've just got to be creative, i went on a site for greek mythology and after a few minutes i'd picked out 5 or 6 names that were pretty good, with meaning! That weren't taken. The thing that makes it difficult is because everyone wants the same name or a current ''topic'' name.. For example when Troy came out in the cinemas i betya a few thousand people tried getting the name ''Achilles'' Same as when Lord Of The Rings was out etc.

Alot of people lack imagination and as Llama0 said 99.9% of Rs2ers are morons and end up with names like ''TinkyWinky123444'' Or ''Number1Pker333'' etc :)

Jagex, if they're truly running out of names should simply make names either longer or case sensitive, there'd be too many copycats or immitations of past legends nowadays... Pfft what am i saying immitation past legends? Most of the population weren't even around before Rs2 lol..

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I can add in this thread what your favorite names was in RSC, names you couldn't forgett?

Mine were like:

Robin Hood :-D

xpkerx

Swifty Mcway

X P

Bs Arkan

C

"Piharna" (A low lvl miner).

Blick

1337 Archer

Ill probably remember ALOT of good or rare names later :)

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

As arrogant as this sounds, I always liked my name X Se7en X, i didnt know the X's on both sides of my name basically meant to everyone that I was pure... so everyday i'd get questions asking when i went unpure because there was apparently some good pker called X Seven X and some good staker called X Svein X.

I was the first though =P~

Names I like are Thug Style, Masterlance, Fist Of God, Hero, Bonebreaker6 (without the 6)

Bluerose13x

TKS

Ashley

Those names are glued into my mind.

I would put Muhahaha in there also, but i cant remember if it was Muhahaha or Muhahahaha or whatever his name was :P

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

I would put Muhahaha in there also, but i cant remember if it was Muhahaha or Muhahahaha or whatever his name was :P

There's a version with 3 ha's and one with 5 ha's.. Brothers I believe. One was a fighter, the other a cook?

Vmser.png

muhahahahaha was fighter i think. 5 ha's. one of the first to reach 99hp if i remember right, or atleast got very close (i'd say 4th to make it? zonghui, lkj, elliott, muhahaha ?)

He got banned before he could reach 99hp.(?)

I was talking about the fighter "edition" :)

Ps. People should note that Ashley is no longer banned. He got unbanned in JageX mass unbanning.

Strange tho, as he was banned for account sharing. His char was almost on 24-7. Still he got unbanned after more than a year with a perm ban.

Quite strange.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

yea, it does seem the names of the greats have disappeared along with the greats too , when rsc vanished they did along with it. Such good memories in rsc with the greats, now its all gone :(

i rem looking in highscores and seeing all the names. Now past the top 10 in total lvl so many names i hardly recognize, its horrible

Tyrael.jpg

holy *** you got unbanned lol when did this happen geez i've been away far to long.

i got some creative accounts. drk killer, muslimdemon and muzlims own :) creative aren't i?

Dragon drops - 2

visage drops- 1

barrow drops - 5