RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

Im a tell you something dead, and it's true. Your kids going to grow up into one ugly person because of you.

Awww, poor baby! Did Dsm hit a nerve? :boohoo: So much so you need to resort to a rl insult..

My point about LKJ still stands, the likes of Annamarie and Chameela were complete jokes in the wilderness and you could kill them without them even realising to eat or pot, at least LKJ actually knew how to fight to the degree she would be the one to initiate some fights, instead of logging scared like you.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing about ladykilljoy was she was one of the first high combat characters in the game. She got labeled a great pker many times on old tip it forums , but i wouldnt say that about her lol.

Unlike alot of the other high levels at the time though, she did actually know what she was doing in the wilderness. True she wasn't a great pker or anything to what it seems she was labelled but she wasn't incompetant either.

I still remember once at a war on freeplay Hehasnoidea got Ladykilljoy to come and help him kill me (weird i know, Hehas actually trying to fight?) it resulted in Hehas gettin 3 hit and Lord Vid finishing Ladykilljoy off lol, 'twas pretty funny :lol:

What do you have to know in the wilderness? When to eat , when to pot, what prayers you should use ? Big deal. Doesnt mean she was worth any thing.

In my mind she is a legend being one of the first high combat, i was like level 70 on my old char and she was 110 , id watch her train at bk fort.

She sucked pking and the person she let use her char after she quit sucked even more.

Meet, I'm going to tell you something and it's true. You suck.

Im a tell you something dead, and it's true. Your kids going to grow up into one ugly person because of you.

Lol.

Awww, poor baby! Did Dsm hit a nerve? :boohoo: So much so you need to resort to a rl insult..

My point about LKJ still stands, the likes of Annamarie and Chameela were complete jokes in the wilderness and you could kill them without them even realising to eat or pot, at least LKJ actually knew how to fight to the degree she would be the one to initiate some fights, instead of logging scared like you.

Aww, poor baby! Have your balls finally dropped? :boohoo: Only took 20 years.

My point about LKJ stands, knowing what to do in the wilderness such as eating , potting, etc doesn't make you a good pker. She aint much differnt then Annamarie or chameela.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Aww, poor baby! Have your balls finally dropped? :boohoo: Only took 20 years.

My point about LKJ stands, knowing what to do in the wilderness such as eating , potting, etc doesn't make you a good pker. She aint much differnt then Annamarie or chameela.

21 Years actually, but finally yes! =D> :roll:

Never said LKJ was a good pker, fool.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

i made a char names Mirical Whip, but it was stolen from me:(

made it in like 04 or 05 cant remember

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

My runescape2 name is to mature and i made it 2 weeks ago! you just got to think really hard i also have the old live.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but shouldn't it be "too mature"?

Massive Nerd

First account I made was named Tune, based on my first name back in the late 2001.

Second account was Sith998 or Sith997 during year 2002 after I forgot my password for Tune.

Third.. I forgot, I made it one day before the easter holiday of 2003.

Few months later I came up with the name of Prototstar. (I misspelled it, it was suppose to be protostar.)

I got Sith999 or Sith997 to level 36, with 30k(36k?)coins and other good stuff :P I got hacked later.

Prototstar is my only account left. I only got a scythe, didn't manage to retrieve the bunny ear.

Errr no it's suppose to be 'to mature' cause i am going to far away land called mature #-o

Nice recovery lol :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Errr no it's suppose to be 'to mature' cause i am going to far away land called mature #-o

:mrgreen:

I had a level 7 mage or something called lock n load. I always thought that was pretty neat.

Massive Nerd

• 3 weeks later...

just 1 name.. Ashley

if you read forums, you might remember on rsc account named tdi mustng.

i got banned few year ago but still playing on another account.

i also remember

ommik

R

K

My names: Jax10. Jax 10 (just so no one copied me) Jaxxywaxxy. j4k3 (i noticed someone in the forums had this name, sorry its mine on rs)

My buddies had some original ones: calebtheboy, who eventually changed it to calebtboy, and then made calebtman LOL

and my buddy alec's original character was gummybears - now thats a sick name, he quit early so its a shame it went to waste.

and my friend brandon made 'brax11' ...very original lol

I had an account called 'poonscaper' but it got banned =/

p00nscaper but with 'o' instead of '0'... looks like tip.it blocks it lol

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

• 6 months later...

You wouldn't believe the number of accounts I made with decent names in rsc and kept them, I have lists somewhere but I mean there's a lot..

I'll have to find the lists out sometime..

And no I don't feel bad for storing a load of good names, lol.

I haven't been here in a while Confused

but lets see... ladykilljoy, lady lynda, l6vi, mctavish, ffx, I Wicked I, dmxkobe8, adx1 (Razz), killermandie, nas escobar, wifebeater, zonghui ... I wish I could log in and see my old friends list and I know some of those had numbers but just some old ones I remember. While I was thinking of names I thought of "Andrew" for some reason, which reminded me of a pretty funny pic I've had for a while now which l6vi sent me.. I'm the one standing next to him in all green and teal hair :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

i remember that picture :-P

blackspells.png

I managed to get the name me in 2001 on RSC, which would now be unregisterable because its too short.

Hey Me you can log in if you get a Ban Appeal from Jagex. I have a friend and her username happens to be "R" which is just a single letter. She got banned back in classic but now she can log into RS2 and play. \'

Happy Holidays!

gallery_36779_1286_13407.jpg

¤ W.T.F. (World Triumph Faction) ¤

Visit my Youtube channel!

I managed to get the name me in 2001 on RSC, which would now be unregisterable because its too short.

Hey Me you can log in if you get a Baq Appeal from Jagex. I have a friend and her username happens to be "R" which is just a single letter. She got banned back in classic but now she can log into RS2 and play. \'

Me is on Rs2.