RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was originally lostdreamer, but then lost my password and all else involved with it. So cant' log onto it for years. I have been lostdreamer3 since rsc tho....I am very glad I don't have all those letters and such in my name. I think that would frustrate me greatly with the log on.

I didn't talk much tho in rsc as I kept to myself so no one would know who I am at all.

I always thought the name abbie dooby was a funny name..he was on RSC. Miner/smither i believe

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

I so hope there will be a possibility to change your name. I "invented" this name 6 years ago, at the age of 13.

My name's so darn dull... all my friends still bug me with that.

muhahahahaha was fighter i think. 5 ha's. one of the first to reach 99hp if i remember right, or atleast got very close (i'd say 4th to make it? zonghui, lkj, elliott, muhahaha ?)

First to hit 96hp ahead of Zonghui (my main man) and Ladykilljoy who were like 93hp - then I believe he got slapped in the face with a ban if i recall correctly.

By the way adx, what does that name stand for?

Names I liked:

Fist of God

Advanced Bot (and he was legit <3:)

Sue Me

Fox

Marsh Monster

Tonkinator

X P

Shadow Killaz

Liquidsky/Solidsky

Master Lance

Pokey

Lazerline? I think that was his name anyway, that big goose level-110

AND

Charizard22466777

Jr Ant's nice and masculine as well, has a real presence and authority to it :XD:.

Massive Nerd

My name is Adam, my nicknames are ad and adz. When making Adx1 i originally tried to get ''Adz'' but it was taken and the ''x'' was next to the ''z'' so i tried ''Adx'' that too was taken so i cracked a one on the end n settled with ''Adx1'' although someone did pm me on Rs one day asking if my name was named after a maximum security prison :-k

Sig.jpg

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

My name is Adam, my nicknames are ad and adz. When making Adx1 i originally tried to get ''Adz'' but it was taken and the ''x'' was next to the ''z'' so i tried ''Adx'' that too was taken so i cracked a one on the end n settled with ''Adx1'' although someone did pm me on Rs one day asking if my name was named after a maximum security prison :-k

Sig.jpg

How ironic that a "drugseller" knows that adx is the abreviation of a maximum sexurity prison :mrgreen:.

But one question, why not choose Adz1?

Massive Nerd

How ironic that a "drugseller" knows that adx is the abreviation of a maximum sexurity prison :mrgreen:.

But one question, why not choose Adz1?

I have Adz1 too :) Just so happened i settled with the first name that was accepted, i was in a hurry as some tart had the recoveries for my other account so i was trying my best to drop-trade to adx1 before losing ad2002e, this was at the time when changing the password logged you off your character, or changing the recovs lol.. Either way i had like 10-20 secs to run as far away from a bank as possible whilst 2 screening adx nearby lol :P Twas pretty funny actually.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

lightning was a good name, jesus too.

and yeh i sent a message to jagex about changing your name in 2004 and they said they were working on it, though they also said it wouldn't be ready too soon. I guess they were honest at least lol.

its not really hard to find good names in rs2, i made xipe toteck, Onida and Chicoatl in 2004/2005 and they are pretty unique at least, i guess most people wouldn't reeally get the meaning though

Lightning also had a noob, Fury. Nice name, I always wanted it. I can't remember the name of Ladykilljoy's noob killer even though I've seen it many, many times.

and yeh i sent a message to jagex about changing your name in 2004 and they said they were working on it, though they also said it wouldn't be ready too soon. I guess they were honest at least lol.

its not really hard to find good names in rs2, i made xipe toteck, Onida and Chicoatl in 2004/2005 and they are pretty unique at least, i guess most people wouldn't reeally get the meaning though

Lightning also had a noob, Fury. Nice name, I always wanted it. I can't remember the name of Ladykilljoy's noob killer even though I've seen it many, many times.

Ladykilljoy was a noob on any character that she played with, so you are probably referring to ladykilljoy.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Ladykilljoy was a noob on any character that she played with, so you are probably referring to ladykilljoy.

Only thing about ladykilljoy was she was one of the first high combat characters in the game. She got labeled a great pker many times on old tip it forums , but i wouldnt say that about her lol.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Only thing about ladykilljoy was she was one of the first high combat characters in the game. She got labeled a great pker many times on old tip it forums , but i wouldnt say that about her lol.

Unlike alot of the other high levels at the time though, she did actually know what she was doing in the wilderness. True she wasn't a great pker or anything to what it seems she was labelled but she wasn't incompetant either.

I still remember once at a war on freeplay Hehasnoidea got Ladykilljoy to come and help him kill me (weird i know, Hehas actually trying to fight?) it resulted in Hehas gettin 3 hit and Lord Vid finishing Ladykilljoy off lol, 'twas pretty funny :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...

Names I encountered in my RSC years worth mentioning:

Party Pete (My friend's account, Jagex might have deleted/banned it because of there being a Party Pete in the Party Hall... I screenied a pic of him and me but I can't find it!! grr :wall: )

The Man

PK (Saw him training at Varrock guards at about lvl 54 in full black)

Eat My 2H (A pking rival of mine, I always had M2h, she had A2h, and I beat her every time... I miss her wherever she is)

All I can think of right now... may add more as I remember them.. and although I never saw him, I can remember someone telling me about A Black Man... so when he ranged you it said, "Warning! A Black Man is shooting at you!" :lol: Gotta love that one.

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

way to bump the topic but since you did ill add something

anyone remember l6vi or something like that?

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Yeah, but I don't really see how that's a golden name. Seem's pretty mediocre to me.

Massive Nerd

Yeah, but I don't really see how that's a golden name. Seem's pretty mediocre to me.

it was supposed to mean lion in estonian.. at least that's what he told me... when he was doing herblaw when p2p first came out he and I farmed herbs together non-stop... he was a cool estonian :P but yah it wasn't that great of a name lol

Not all the good names are gone.

I am seeing more and more lately names that do not have numbers and are quite original. On f2p it's almost impossible to find them, but on members there are still plenty, unfortunately none I can think of right at this moment and off the top of my head.

As for favourite name? Mine, of course. Why would I pick a name that's not my favourite! :D (apart from it being taken ^_^)

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Why would I pick a name that's not my favourite! :D (apart from it being taken ^_^)

I picked a name I hate. I didn't really think about it much :XD:.

Massive Nerd

I like my name because it has no numbers but i think a lot of good names are gone to people who never really played :oops: Pick a name

Jack e.g look it up on highscores 99% of the time no skills will be ranked

I think jagex should do a name clearout and get rid of people who have been inactive for over a year

Jamje.png

null and void

Unlike alot of the other high levels at the time though, she did actually know what she was doing in the wilderness. True she wasn't a great pker or anything to what it seems she was labelled but she wasn't incompetant either.

I still remember once at a war on freeplay Hehasnoidea got Ladykilljoy to come and help him kill me (weird i know, Hehas actually trying to fight?) it resulted in Hehas gettin 3 hit and Lord Vid finishing Ladykilljoy off lol, 'twas pretty funny :lol:

What do you have to know in the wilderness? When to eat , when to pot, what prayers you should use ? Big deal. Doesnt mean she was worth any thing.

In my mind she is a legend being one of the first high combat, i was like level 70 on my old char and she was 110 , id watch her train at bk fort.

She sucked pking and the person she let use her char after she quit sucked even more.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

What do you have to know in the wilderness? When to eat , when to pot, what prayers you should use ? Big deal. Doesnt mean she was worth any thing.

In my mind she is a legend being one of the first high combat, i was like level 70 on my old char and she was 110 , id watch her train at bk fort.

She sucked pking and the person she let use her char after she quit sucked even more.

Meet, I'm going to tell you something and it's true. You suck.

Meet, I'm going to tell you something and it's true. You suck.

Im a tell you something dead, and it's true. Your kids going to grow up into one ugly person because of you.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you