RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

Some kickass names: 8-)

X Shadow X

X Dragon x

Fist Of God

Saiyan God

Fist's name should have been for a pker though lol.. I don't think he quite did it justice :(

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha imagine if you could change your name, and add prefixes to confuse noobs. Wear a yellow party hat and add a prefix to your name like Prince, King, Queen, Lord, Sire, and such. That should be fun lol :twisted:

Laughter is often the best medicine...so laugh!

Only thing about ladykilljoy was she was one of the first high combat characters in the game. She got labeled a great pker many times on old tip it forums , but i wouldnt say that about her lol.

Unlike alot of the other high levels at the time though, she did actually know what she was doing in the wilderness. True she wasn't a great pker or anything to what it seems she was labelled but she wasn't incompetant either.

I still remember once at a war on freeplay Hehasnoidea got Ladykilljoy to come and help him kill me (weird i know, Hehas actually trying to fight?) it resulted in Hehas gettin 3 hit and Lord Vid finishing Ladykilljoy off lol, 'twas pretty funny :lol:

Eh i never recall calling someone to help me kill you. To be honest i never looked forward to fighting you let alone would i go out of my way to initiate a fight with you. And you've never three hit me in the context of from full hit points, yeah maybe you caught me to death a time or 2 when i was out of food, yet never a three hit. The fact that you claim i was never interesting in fighting also is such a blind comment. Just because I didnt like fighting you does not mean i didn't like fighting all together. Fighting you was always worthless with your connection/location, you would literally have to be standing still to be attacked because it was so difficult in having the catch over you. Therefore if you ever were in trouble you could just run a straight pathway to edge and be fine.

Eh i never recall calling someone to help me kill you. To be honest i never looked forward to fighting you let alone would i go out of my way to initiate a fight with you. And you've never three hit me in the context of from full hit points, yeah maybe you caught me to death a time or 2 when i was out of food, yet never a three hit. The fact that you claim i was never interesting in fighting also is such a blind comment. Just because I didnt like fighting you does not mean i didn't like fighting all together. Fighting you was always worthless with your connection/location, you would literally have to be standing still to be attacked because it was so difficult in having the catch over you. Therefore if you ever were in trouble you could just run a straight pathway to edge and be fine.

So you gave up before trying? Anything could have happened on my way to edge and if you had of actually fought me instead of logging everytime you'd have gotten the same treatment i gave others who had poor connection and no chance of catching me, i'd just fight to the death! If i was beaten i'd often admit defeat and allow myself to die, ask Snake he had hopeless connection but he didn't log from me so when he beat me he got the kill.

I can only bse my statement of you not liking to fight on my encounters with you, i couldn't presume you were any different if i wasn't there to see it so as far as i was concerned you were not willing to fight.

Now i have a different opinion, you'd only fight if you had catch? I can't believe people played like that lol, catch was of course handy but there was always the chance of a 3 hit or a monster preventing them getting away.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 weeks later...
By the way adx, what does that name stand for?

My name is Adam, my nicknames are ad and adz. When making Adx1 i originally tried to get ''Adz'' but it was taken and the ''x'' was next to the ''z'' so i tried ''Adx'' that too was taken so i cracked a one on the end n settled with ''Adx1'' although someone did pm me on Rs one day asking if my name was named after a maximum security prison :-k

Sig.jpg

How ironic that a "drugseller" knows that adx is the abreviation of a maximum sexurity prison :mrgreen:.

But one question, why not choose Adz1?

:lol:

not that anyone remembers me, but my first char i made was lord seifer... if there is anyone who does remember me its probably for bad reasons lol, i use to sell seifer in varrock, then take him back a day later rofl :? i never once got caught :o

hhhsig.jpg

maxed out melee back in 06, when it was still considered an accomplishment. same with getting 85 slayer, was in the top 2k players to get it.

R.I.P Runescape.. Feb 2, 02 - Jan 2, 08

I hate that nobody is creative enough to make non-number names, but I do want to be able to change my name from Jgard1990 to J Gard (I checked and its available). The reason that I put the 1990 on was because my brother told me to create my name like an email address, so I did <.< by the time I figured out I had a dumb name because of #'s I had put in too much effort to create a new one #-o

Jgard.png

My first account....Didnt like the name in 2001..didnt have enough flare when i was 13/14 :P

dasedited.png

Das1330 was cooler then, Damn would love to be "das" now

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

While I highly agree that RSC got dibs on a lot of great names, it's still very much possible to come up with some great names to use in RS2. Just last month I registered these accounts with the following names:

Silent Thief

Ghostly Bard

Ice Fire

Ice Blaze

Skull Man Jr

ect.

Looking for someone to teach me how to Armadyl farm - pm me

10,200th Person to Achieve 99 Magic on 1/10/08

I made a character like 6 months ago with the name "Now I Fight"

It isn't hard to get good ones, everyone just tries for the same old PKER, 1HITU bullcrap.

Be more creative, use different languages, different words.

*looks at his own rsn* <3:<3:<3:

also i know

wintergreen

katano

ssj-goku <-- yea actually know him irl

kirby

hardroc

ashley

lil-jayman

oh and cant forget "tool"

i could come up with a few more.. but im tired :XD:

do you beLIEve in higher powers?

now the proud owner of a fire cape as of

~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~

~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ 883092.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been here in a while Confused

but lets see... ladykilljoy, lady lynda, l6vi, mctavish, ffx, I Wicked I, dmxkobe8, adx1 (Razz), killermandie, nas escobar, wifebeater, zonghui ... I wish I could log in and see my old friends list and I know some of those had numbers but just some old ones I remember. While I was thinking of names I thought of "Andrew" for some reason, which reminded me of a pretty funny pic I've had for a while now which l6vi sent me.. I'm the one standing next to him in all green and teal hair :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

i remember that picture :-P

Killermandie was by far the worse name ever. My original was kory2004(the year i graduated in) but I needed something more lame... more girly - so I chose killermandie. It was suppose to be read Killer-man-die but oh well lol. I guess I wouldn't change it for the world now haha. Hey mandie!!! OMG it's mandie run!!! lol

If you were a high level pker during 2001-2004... I killed you:)

Why does every RSC player try to act 'gangsta' and insult others? <.<

Because we are better then you....y0.

I haven't been here in a while Confused

but lets see... ladykilljoy, lady lynda, l6vi, mctavish, ffx, I Wicked I, dmxkobe8, adx1 (Razz), killermandie, nas escobar, wifebeater, zonghui ... I wish I could log in and see my old friends list and I know some of those had numbers but just some old ones I remember. While I was thinking of names I thought of "Andrew" for some reason, which reminded me of a pretty funny pic I've had for a while now which l6vi sent me.. I'm the one standing next to him in all green and teal hair :P

l6vi2.gif

I miss before rs2 Sad

i remember that picture :-P

Killermandie was by far the worse name ever. My original was kory2004(the year i graduated in) but I needed something more lame... more girly - so I chose killermandie. It was suppose to be read Killer-man-die but oh well lol. I guess I wouldn't change it for the world now haha. Hey mandie!!! OMG it's mandie run!!! lol

and damn was it lame :P

• 5 months later...