RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Satanic Vamp, some pure I used to wage battle with back in 2002. Thought it was a cool name, among countless others of which I can hardly remember.

RSC devotee, August 2001 - Mid 2004, Retired

105 combat, 93 HP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

-hehasnoidea ( was a friend of mine.. dunno what ever happened to him after I quit )

not to forget:

haha! oh my does this bring back memories! Hehasnoidea used to be my arch nemesis on RSC at the rune rocks in wildy. If I remember correctly, I think he used to pk in a santa hat when they were first dropped.

Him and I used to go round after round lol then we became friends...

My name here on the forums is my name in rs also and it's unique. ;)

Cydric.png

• 3 weeks later...

lol I made an account to try out the new lumbridge tutorial, named it matrixtest. lol hes now a lvl 31 pure=) lol I made an account called ace chi lee when i first started i thought was cool=) too bad he got hacked

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

I just picked up rs again and i played classic for 3 years. My account name back then was Alreadyused because al the names i wanted were taken. So even then, either i lacked enough creativity or a lot of names were used.

I managed to get a fairly nice name now which is the same as my forum name. It's latin for "to be excited by passion.

One name i most remember from RSC was Jazz 123. He was one of the first to get 123 cb level i think.

Another one is Ltangel, the first person to ever get 99 crafting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
First account I made was named Tune, based on my first name back in the late 2001.

Second account was Sith998 or Sith997 during year 2002 after I forgot my password for Tune.

Third.. I forgot, I made it one day before the easter holiday of 2003.

Few months later I came up with the name of Prototstar. (I misspelled it, it was suppose to be protostar.)

I got Sith999 or Sith997 to level 36, with 30k(36k?)coins and other good stuff :P I got hacked later.

Prototstar is my only account left. I only got a scythe, didn't manage to retrieve the bunny ear.

Omg I'v known you since classic and your still on my friendlist! Log in more often!!!

Happy Holidays!

gallery_36779_1286_13407.jpg

¤ W.T.F. (World Triumph Faction) ¤

Visit my Youtube channel!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, in Runescape Classic, I had a few unique usernames.

Hacks (many of you may know me as Hack'*s* twin)

Ignores

Autoing (Banned in 2007 for the meaning behind the username)

Anniversary

9j

Mexico (locked after many keylog attempts from a friend)

Ew (Twin to Evv - The tank mage in rsc, we were always in W 17 Edgeville wildy)

I don't have a writing utensil.

hehe ive been around since RS CLASSIC AND even during hte shift to rs 2

my first acc was Eliasz (hacked 1 month after release of rs 2 pt hats galore lost :wall: :wall: ) then i made Jenove which is my current acc and yes it does anoy me that people do add numbers in names

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...