RSC had all the Golden names? Favorite rs names?

TommieZzZ

Deifnately the older names.

As you can see by my sig, i have been around for a while too. Sucks i can't get back on classic tho.

Prasier was my first guy, and then i made PrasierDemon and just used him more. Mainly cause my friend Yakshini made a YakshiniDemon i think lol. No one on either of my friends lists ever log on anymore haha. And i find myself talking about the old days when i spend countless hours mining in the mining guild now haha. People are always astounded to learn i have been around for so long. I don't really play hardcore or anything anymore, takes to much effort. Or should i say lack there of. I want to click to mine over, and over and over dang it lol!

Prasier

Prasier - Online Since 2002 - Lvl 32

PrasierDemon - Online Since 2003 - Lvl 75

I Know Who Smithed Rune First. Do You?

Any questions about the days of old? Feel free to add me and ask away. Be glad your laziness paid off. Thank Andrew for making RS easier for everyone!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Well, in Runescape Classic, I had a few unique usernames.

Hacks (many of you may know me as Hack'*s* twin)

Ignores

Autoing (Banned in 2007 for the meaning behind the username)

Anniversary

9j

Mexico (locked after many keylog attempts from a friend)

Ew (Twin to Evv - The tank mage in rsc, we were always in W 17 Edgeville wildy)

hm, i have "Hacks" added to my friends list, saw that account in Varrock W1 a month ago, if its you i say hello. ::'

personally i miss my RSC account, alas i only had it for 3 months after which i either forgot password or someone snuffed the password, "The Colonel". now im stuck with a name my friend created because i got lazy "Matthew16200" (last i trust him :wall: )

Popoto.~<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Bluerose13x

TKS

Ashley

Those names are glued into my mind.

I would put Muhahaha in there also, but i cant remember if it was Muhahaha or Muhahahaha or whatever his name was :P

tks hacked btw

Hacked, really? I just thought she quited and moved to halbreath (or what was the name of the game lol :thumbup: )

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You wouldn't believe how many times I've been called Brinder. I'm pretty sure I started sometime in 2001 (I remember missing the p hat drop and was still too low leveled and poor to buy any. I'm still too poor) I've left and come back a few times and got members when it first came out. One of my old favorites was The Jynx. I forget how I met him but I think he got ban a while ago. I miss the old days sometimes, but I think I only made it to around 76 combat by the times RS2 came out (I'm not a power anything, I just like the game) so I don't mind too much. I just got members 2 or 3 days ago again after being gone since... I don't even know. My Construction is only 30 something and I think I got that pretty quick then stopped playing. Guess I'll see if I like it more now. (Probably not)

i rember i was 8 or 9 when i started this game i remember standing in al kharad bank typing i would like to access my bank acount please i musta typed that damn phrase fifty times before i learned how to ban k my brother also laughed at me when i got stuck in drayner maner for 2 weeks he said well ur 1 hour time starst now and i just said screw it and said u could play. i bet he loved that lol

• 2 weeks later...
i rember i was 8 or 9 when i started this game i remember standing in al kharad bank typing i would like to access my bank acount please i musta typed that damn phrase fifty times before i learned how to ban k my brother also laughed at me when i got stuck in drayner maner for 2 weeks he said well ur 1 hour time starst now and i just said screw it and said u could play. i bet he loved that lol

sorry can't understand [cabbage] what you're saying.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the usernames I created:

Hacks.

2wd7r6o.png

Autoing - I created this account early on when botting became renowned. Oddly, I never used bots o_o, I was always afraid of keyloggers (I still am to this day).

sdz9ck.jpg

^^You're probably wondering why it's banned..Well, they deemed it as an "offensive" username, and banned it when I got it out of the tutorial in 2007. Which was roughly 5 years after I created it.

And some time during mid-2003, I was looking for a good name to use as a pker. Couldn't find any simple english words as a name, got frustrated, eventually loaded the new user form up (when it was on the login page), and created...Anniversary!

2dsh828.png

I made other decent names during my time in RSC, nothing spectacular. I guess the only one that could be considered decent compared to the ones I posted above, would be "9j". < A battleship movement :P.

G

• 11 months later...