Farmers Get Owned (At Least On Ebay)

wakka102

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion if people want to cheat i dont mind as long as they dont shove it in my face and pretend they havent cheated. e.g. i dont mind if someone buys gp off ebay to me they are just spoiling the game for them sleves. after all whats the point of haveing something if you didnt work for it it dose not meen neerly as much to you.

also i would like to think that when i finish playing runescape for good i could see something worth wile for all my hours of play. if i sell my charictor (i wont be doing this by the way) whats the problem? it would be just as if i had kept playing to the runescape comunity. and it would meen dante didnt just fade out into nothingness.

dante+14.png

dante_14.png

~1733rd person to 99 fishing. Achived on april fools day 07 :)~

ebay will wipe out only about 1/2 of the people who sell things for cash lets just say i know many many other sites that sell stuff :-w but it will have a big impact on the game hopefully :pray:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

yea i saw this on attack of the show about a week or 2 ago

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

yea i saw this on attack of the show about a week or 2 ago

one thing to say BEST SHOW EVER, but unfortunately i moved and i dont get the channel :cry:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

I like cheese on my pizzas. Mm-mm, that's delicious. <3:

On a non-dairy product related note, I'm very happy that these auctions have become illegal. Lazy people were wrecking the the whole point of the game. This matter should've been resolved a long time ago, but better late than never, I suppose.

I really think it's crap that people buy RS money off of sites when I think about how long it takes me just to make 1 mil and people are able to get 10 mil in like a day without doing any work. <.<

Besides working at a job or something to get that $50-$75 for that 10 mill. It's not like real life cash is any easier to get.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

if ebay did ban it , they did it not from the kindness of their hearts but from their wallets (or their customers wallets). Paypal has a rule to not honor sells of virtual items. which means theres no way to prove u got the item. when u buy something off ebay, the seller gets a return receipt or tracker to prove the item was received. how can u do that with virtual items?

* i just checked and theres 436 runescape items for sale on ebay. me thinkest this was not true story....

if ebay did ban it , they did it not from the kindness of their hearts but from their wallets (or their customers wallets). Paypal has a rule to not honor sells of virtual items. which means theres no way to prove u got the item. when u buy something off ebay, the seller gets a return receipt or tracker to prove the item was received. how can u do that with virtual items?

* i just checked and theres 436 runescape items for sale on ebay. me thinkest this was not true story....

Which is why they use cash by mail, WU, or e-gold on the black market websites. It's scam proof.

Attack - 99/99

Defense - 97/99

A quest to be the best

Aboput time they're cracking down on cheaters. Thopse rulebreakers break a LOT of rules:

Autoing (to make the account "rich")

Account Sharing/Trading

Real World Item trading.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'd like to make a point, though, about people being lazy with their money.

LIFE is like that. It's a pretty redundant comment; you'll find lazy bums everywhere in life, because it's human nature to be lazy. And don't accuse them of being lazy, it'd be pure hypocrisy.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

oh my gosh!!!!!!!! w00t

what does this mean about the price of rares? anything...?

It means nothing for the price of rares. This didn't stop the gold selling at all...

Like someone said a few posts above me, most of the Ebay pages were a link to another site which sold gold. There are dozens of Black Market sites out there they sell gold, this barely even made a dent.

EDIT: Offtopic 300 posts woot. \'

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

I love it myself and hope they make all the cheating scum buy elsewhere. Yes there are sites that still sell but at least get them off legit decent sites. Having said that......sad I see ads for said gold on this page......sad.

ST=2015+

this has done nothing really...like a few have said..most were links to the actual sites that sell the gold.. plus the way people auto post the auctions they post faster then ebay can remove them...at any given time there are still like 100+ auctions going for "runescape" related items...

sigjicu0.gif