Your 'lucky' item

andufusthebronze

My Dragon Scimitar, never have had any other than this one. Bought it when I was around level 70, got pk'ed with it once. I didn't protect item (this is when I became aware of pures, 1 step before edgeville and BAM 24-20 dead). Had that scimitar for so long I paid the pk'er 120k for it back. Never lost it ever since ::'

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never ever take off boots or cape, whichever one I have, whether it be boots of lightness or rune boots, newb red cape or god cape.

Basically, you'll never see me without boots and a cape unless I'm changing them. :XD:

dragonforce-1.jpg

The luckfactor is reduced to 0 if you do it 942034234 times and runescape is only about clicking so there is no such thing as luck.
Dumbest post of the day. No such thing as luck? So, what you're saying is, winning the lottery is no luck? Plus, I don't understand the first half of your post.

Hmm, I say my no-pants. \'

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

My spirit tree seed. When I picked it out of the nest I thought I must have been the luckiest player in the world. I'm really not sure if its that rare though.

I carry it around with me sometimes, and it's one of my few member items I allow to burn a hole in my now minuscule bank account.

questcapesigbalh.gif

The Once and Future Quest Guru

I suppose my unpoisinined Dragon Dagger would be my lucky item :-k .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My highwayman mask. It always gives me good 'luck'.

Also, my old Dragon Long was very special, got me 60 defence and 70 attack.

I can't remember why I sold it :-k

Giaimo.png

Giaimo.png

"Dr. Lutzka, Dr. Lutzka, He's a fake!"

Would have to be my lovely Dark Cav, I've been offered 350k in the past for it, got to the second trade screen and couldn't bring myself to accept. I felt ever so guilty for even thinking about selling it. Don't know if it's ever brought me luck though.

A wise man once said "Never drink on an empty stomach and never post with an empty head"

Is it so hard to understand that the expectation value is the same as the sum of the chance of getting it times the value that it has.

IE: if you roll a dice the expectation value is 3,5; 1/6*1+1/6*2+1/6*3+1/6*4+1/6*5+1/6*6, which means of you roll 1000 times a dice, the average you'll trow is 3,5.

Or if you play roulette and place your money on a single number:1/37*35-36/37*1= -1/37, which means if you play roulette for a 1000 times with 1 coin, you can expect to lose 1000 * -1/37.

And so does it work in runescape too, if you kill 30000 of the same monster, you will average your drops to the change of getting them in the first place.

Ring of Charos (u).

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge