The Cape Of Music/Adventure!

madthing70

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done:

newsigoy8.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4276528#4276528][img=http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/32/newsigoy8.png][/url]

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

well its a great idea! i mean the music part of RS has been updated lately, so it sounds better. but i have to throw in my 2gp into this great idea.

the person to give the cape.

it would have to be the M.O.M. the RS music isnt really about the music/theme music (as of the monsters) its about discovering all of RS. and since you have to traval all around RS to get them, you most likely will meet up with the M.O.M. more than 1 time. but when you get all the music, you cant just wait for the M.O.M. to appear, so you would have to play the last song you get, which would be highlighted in purple untill you get the cape, because the last song you get could be at the KBD, and you dont want the M.O.M. distracting you whihe you face death. and it wouldent cost anything, since you have to pay (as in MM unless you actually finished the puzzel, or in just buying items to finish the quest) to get the songs.

and the emote.

you would walk around the 8 squares surrounding you (ill get a pic soon, but im nowhere near the surface ATM, so ill explain it untill i make one) from your square, you walk N 1 sq, E 1 sq, S 2 sqs, W 2 sqs, N 2 sqs, E 1 sq, and S 1 last square (landing you back where you started) then you look arond, as your lost from all the adventuring, then, pull out your lyre (from the music icon) and play the lyre, then light it on fire. (as for a fire for the night as you camp :P)

kind of long, but does go with the adventuring around, and the music over all.

I WILL GET THE PIC, I DONT NEED ANYONE TO TAKE ONE FOR ME!

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

for those pieces of music you get in holiday events:

maybe you could pay the person who i have suggested below(npc) a certain amout of gp (loads) like 1-10m and they will give it to you. alternatively(sp?) you could get them from the next holiday event.

As for the person who gives you the cape and those holiday songs, it should be a brand new npc who is found playing the organ at the church in lumbridge.

what do you think? :ohnoes:

EDIT: I support 101% by the way

oversized.jpg[/bads]

My pragmatic side tells me this is useless.

But, the cape looks very nice, and I think it would make a lot of people happy. I'm definitively for.

2480+ total

Thanks to all, if you have a better name please suggest it.

Sir Gudi I am not hacking scum as you put it your good mate Jonny was given the account password by my cousin who stole it from me. You should consider this before making accusations against me and giving me hell for half and hour on runescape if it makes you fell better i can remove your sig!

Just say the word and bear in mind that Jonny's accoutn is jester jonny and not madthing70.

soz, jonny had tht account for AGES, i knew him for 1 year+...never told me =[

EDIT:

Maybe you could also get special access to 10 tracks...and as for the emote, maybe you could get a block of wood, whack it with a hammer, and start knocking it with bit of wood which came off and notes come around you =]

Maybe you could get a block of wood, whack it with a hammer, and start knocking it with bit of wood which came off and notes come around you.

.sigs these of many too read have you backwards this read you If

CapeAnimation.gif

Finding cool stuff = advertising.

support it could work :)

also a emote could be, you like playing a electric guitar and you like doing a solo part :D

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I entirely support and have a great idea for the emote, you take your cape, kind of grab it and throw it over your head. You rip the lyre off if thats the symbol and then you take it and start playing it. Also I think that maybe if you had this and the quest cape, they could become trimmed since you can not currently trim a quest cape.

P.S. Please take a look at my thread Trim My Quest Cape

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

totally supported. I also think that you should get a trim on your quest and music capes if you have both, a possible idea imo. People have called my quest cape "not a real skill cape", because "it doesn't take nearly as much time as a 99 skill n00b!!!" or "well it's a stupid cape, because it can't have the +4 prayer trim, so you might as well have an obby cape". I am tired of this. the quest cape, takes quite a long time, and quite a bit of determination to get, as would the music skill cape. I want people to acknowledge how dedicated people can be and how much effort they put in to the game even if they don't have any level 99 skills.

Since this cape is awsome there should be 2 emotes for it.

1. You pull a guitar out of nowhere and rock till you smash it on an amp like The Who. (Yes, The Who started all the crazyness that happens at rock concerts, and Green Day Sucks!! DEAL WITH IT!!!! )

2. You play a crazy drum solo and... well thats it. :|

Pasty.png

i like the idea and i hope that the music cape really comes out but i dont think jagex reads tip.it forums maybe you should send an e-mail or write a letter or something like that

for one can determine if he's free or not one must first know the meaning of freedom