My agility training discovery.

Morieko

I have found that if you are training on the Barbarian Outpost course that it is fastest to train by doing the low walls over and over rather than doing the entire course. It's faster by .1 xp per second. Probably won't help you get 99 agility any faster but it could help you get 38 agility faster!

i've timed it and its still slower actually...but since its such a small difference, you can get those results. Anyway, still more exicting to do the course.

I did that also when I started agility.

But the xp per hour is still very low (takes around 3seconds for one way ticket if i remmeber well. If you position yourslef very well (with zoom well calibered also, you just need to consistently click and that works...

But so boring... and slow anyway comapred to Monkey for example

Thats all good but not many people with under 40 agility browse these forums #-o
lol mines been 31 for over a year and a half, and even though my post count is low I really live on these forums.

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

The Agility Pyramid is tons of fun! The 1k gp that you get when you reach the top is a nice little bonus :)

Now, if only I can finish "Contact!" then I'll have a nearby bank to replenish my food supply quickly. I'm still failing obstacles like a poor n00b :oops:

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)