When do you think the next big weapon will be released?

Doughnut

i think they will come out with a weapon one handed that hits lower than whip but has 100% special atk that makes u attack faster for an amt of time...just a thought O:)

and this will come out when whips drop below 1m

gif3637smallxx3.gif4skillsrm7.png

Whip PKs: 11

Dragon Drops: 9 - Whip Drops: 20

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hopping for str training wep that's more accurate than the d scim #-o

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

*sigh* I never said "better", only the next big weapon.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

NEVER Lol, have you noticed a good update hasn't come out since ummmmm Skill Capes? Have you noticed all the updates are pitiful quests? My freind who has 2 99s, and used to do the quests the day they were out, never using a guide, quit last week. He was tired of getting his hopes up weekly, then they give some garbage quest that anyone can do. I mean we just got a new quest today, requirments? ohh yaaa 10 Contruction, wow thats a challenge, I don't think almost all RS can do this one. How long will a guide take for it? 2 hours?

Now go back to Underground Pass, Desert Tresure, Monkey Madness. and even Lunar Diplomacy, guides for those took a week, if not more.

Z-Man

genielampsiggv7.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-23

NEVER Lol, have you noticed a good update hasn't come out since ummmmm Skill Capes? Have you noticed all the updates are pitiful quests? My freind who has 2 99s, and used to do the quests the day they were out, never using a guide, quit last week. He was tired of getting his hopes up weekly, then they give some garbage quest that anyone can do. I mean we just got a new quest today, requirments? ohh yaaa 10 Contruction, wow thats a challenge, I don't think almost all RS can do this one. How long will a guide take for it? 2 hours?

Now go back to Underground Pass, Desert Tresure, Monkey Madness. and even Lunar Diplomacy, guides for those took a week, if not more.

Z-Man

I see your point, im not a great quester and Monkey Madness was hard with the guide.

I WANT A NEW RANGED WEAPON, hopefully one that wont mke 99 ranged too easy though.[/i]

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Any new range weapon neednÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t be the ultimate training weapon. There are plenty of fast training methods for range, but range has limited KO power in wildy which is the biggest problem they face. Give rangers more than 1 spec, and most would be quite happy. Most pkers have been on the receiving end of a 20+/20+, 20+/20+ from a ddser. Range simply cannot compete atm.

why not more specs for mage bow? and less specs for dds?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

This is not a thread about "old" weapons, its about up coming ones and when you think they may possibly come out. Sheesh, enough of the overpowered discussions. :-w

"]doughnutt.jpg

they need to raise level cap b4 they make a weapon stronger then whip.... a level 126 shouldnt be able to be 2 hit

Raising the level cap? Thats going to happen tomorrow. :^o

Seriously, I want to hear your opinions on when a new weapon could be released and what it may be like. Not whether this or that should be updated, or whether there should be nerfs.

"]doughnutt.jpg

They won't release anything that's generally better than a whip. Maybe something with mass attack bonus, or with defense stats, but definitely nothing that will increase damage output dramatically.

Jagex has inflated combat too much, they can't afford to let us start 2-hitting each other. The game would be too PvNPC, no PvP at all.

We might see more things like Fighter Torso, which gives +4 St but at a massive defense loss.

I'm thinking something between DScim and whip at best.

Quite frankly, our imaginative creations aren't worth anything. For all we know, Jagex might come up with a flying cow that hits 51s.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

For those of you who said that the Xbows aren't used in the Wildy...

A 99 ranger killed 2 people on my Greens team with those "useless" bolts. He said that Jagex fixed them, and that in the wildy they actully hit pretty hard. He was right. Two ahrims sets for him. Cept he didn't make it out alive.

I believe he KO'ed our guys with back to back 40+'s.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

A 99 ranger killed 2 people on my Greens team with those "useless" bolts. He said that Jagex fixed them, and that in the wildy they actully hit pretty hard. He was right. Two ahrims sets for him. Cept he didn't make it out alive.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Meepok.png

for real? man maybe i better crack out those 40 d fire bolts my pure has in his bank :thumbsup: \'

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

same time the lvl 95 slayer monster is released i reckon but thats more hope then reckon. but if there is a new weop it be awhile yet d long was powerful for ages until whips came out with slayer

Hmm... Hopefully a new bow with about +80 range att, and specs that drain 35%.... Maybe have the spec be a single, more powerful shot that can fire farther than normal shots for nailing runners in the wildy?

Just as long as it isn't more ancient spells or some sort of 'ub3r 0wnag3 sw0rd' that hits 70s... :ohnoes:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg