Pass The Cheese (Now on TIF)

cheese666me

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad that you found wits' special fake bomb-proof cheese (YES wits is cool like that...and by the way wits, you said you were anorexic after weighing 12 pounds -- irony once again :D Seems to come up often with you.)

Back to the story, I dug out the real cheese in the rubble since I have an undying love for the cheese as it boosts my self esteem every time I take it. My undying love gives me a cheese senser and I can always find it and will take it.

Once I take my cheese, I run away and put the cheese in its ultra safe cheese area with controlled climate, overpaid security guards, top of the line technology, and a few fake friends. Imagine this area like Peter on Family Guy -- which is a stupid show, I just happened to see this yesterday -- imagine it like Peter's place to keep his naughty magazines.

And no. I do not hire anyone from Tip.it to guard my cheese, and I won't accept any 1-line responses to this or spam to take it. I have high standards now. And anger issues.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Since I'm angry now, I grab a toothbrush and make you vomit my cheese out. Once you're done going "WTF!!", I slap you across the face and run away with the cheese.

By the way, vomiting, having a bowel movement, and surgical removal of the cheese are more than just one option. You fail math.

VR48f.jpg

img

No, see I cancelled my membership after I took the GP. I then whine about losing the cheese in the first place and Sergeant Damien comes to me and tells me to toughen up. I head up to his little place and he gets you and while you do Star Jumps, the cheese falls out. I teleport out and log out while the Sergeant sits on you. I log out.

VR48f.jpg

img

Too bad that you found wits' special fake bomb-proof cheese (YES wits is cool like that...and by the way wits, you said you were anorexic after weighing 12 pounds -- irony once again :D Seems to come up often with you.)

ah.. me being a hypocrite.....

well... I did say "if"....

if you know what I mean...

Well... none of you actually have the cheese. its still under my bed.

when you made the bomb... what happened was tht my house collapsed. on top of my bed.

so although nothing is really out of place/blown up...

my room is still messy[actually messier]

and someone has to clean it....

otherwise.. the cheese aint comming out.

btw.. you might want to watch out for that moldy peanut and butter sandwich that mutated into a monster thats under my bed...

Wits -- I was talking to Killerbook1 in-game until I decided to come on here and caused a lag...we should all just talk in somebody's clan chat lol..

Ok how about the fricken cheese is in your litter box like it was that one time when I cleaned it and I take it again?

VR48f.jpg

img