Do you use Homeport, Or Teleport to Lumbridge?

g_u_t_h_i_x

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, my mage level isn't high enough to use regular lumbridge teleport :oops: , so I use homeport.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Yeah, I use the home teleport when I need to. It saves a bundle of money on laws to get there fast, plus now whenever I'm meeting someone who's far away we just tell each other "home tele".

It's begining to become one of my favourite updates. I wish it was around when I was new, I used to get lost all the time.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Who the hell cares

Obviously every person that replies to this topic without spamming and flamming.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Who the hell cares

Obviously every person that replies to this topic without spamming and flamming.

Oooh, just noticed you spammed? A post not contributing to the topic. :roll: shows how much you know.

I don't find this topic purposeful.. Who cares tbh? I mean wow. I use lumbridge teleport, happy? This topic has no meaning whatsoever, and whoever deleted my post should've just locked this, hah

Who the hell cares

Oooh, just noticed you spammed? A post not contributing to the topic. :roll: shows how much you know.

I don't find this topic purposeful.. Who cares tbh? I mean wow. I use lumbridge teleport, happy? This topic has no meaning whatsoever, and whoever deleted my post should've just locked this, hah

Come on now, don't fight just becasue you tkink a topic is pointless, half of the topics are pointless but that doesn't mean you must troll in them.

cold_blast_x.png

I use home tele as to not waste runes, and it's interesting to see other's responses.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Yeah, I use the home teleport when I need to. It saves a bundle of money on laws to get there fast, plus now whenever I'm meeting someone who's far away we just tell each other "home tele".

It's begining to become one of my favourite updates. I wish it was around when I was new, I used to get lost all the time.

Same here, I've NEVER had over 50 laws :oops:

Of course, I'm F2P, so they're hard to get unless you're filthy rich

mememe513.png

I teleport, more magic exp. 8-)

Besides I can make my own laws if I run low.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I use homeport when possible.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

When I am done with the slayer task and I want to get another I use Homeport as it does not take any runes :) Or when I just want to teleport to Lumbridge for some reason and I am not near bank.

I use Lumbridge teleport mostly when I am doing clues or when I am killing Kalphite Queen.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

I use both, but I try to save homeport for when I forget a teleport out of somewhere. The idiots that want homeport removed need to be thrown off a cliff though, the "I didn't get this at their level so they shouldn't have it either and the teleport is only for low levels" idealogy could get thrown off the same cliff too.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.