Login Pin + Screenshot Logger Protection -New RSOF Thread-

well if you put your valueables in your bank before loging out then even if someone knows your password he still cant get anything...but since its optional i support :wink: just a question...where can i set login PIN? i mean bank PINs has bankers...im thinking maybe lumby guide?

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

This is a brilliant idea. Never even dawned on me, but I think that if they did this they would deffinatly have to make a requirement to do this is to make securaty questions for filled out. Thus in case someone forgets pin, which is much easier, they can get there account back. But most of here I'm sure have our securaty question set (takes payment form securety guard)

I support :D

security_guard.gif

pic from tip.it main site :D

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

It woudnt help much..I mean look at bank pins..Not many ppl use them so why would ppl use these. I dont support.
Anybody who doesn't have a bank PIN deserves to be hacked.

OT: I support.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

I'm supporting this ;) =D>

It's a very good idea.

I've also got hacked once, maybe it was a keylogger, we will never know, but I don't hand out my password to anyone, and when I was on again all the money armors and things with high value were stolen. (this was before bank-pins etc.. etc..)

I know this happend a very long time ago... but still.. :boohoo:

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

It woudnt help much..I mean look at bank pins..Not many ppl use them so why would ppl use these. I dont support.
Anybody who doesn't have a bank PIN deserves to be hacked.

OT: I support.

I must disagree. Nobody deserves to be hacked. However, they deserve to lose their junk if they do get hacked.

well if you put your valueables in your bank before loging out then even if someone knows your password he still cant get anything...but since its optional i support :wink: just a question...where can i set login PIN? i mean bank PINs has bankers...im thinking maybe lumby guide?

The bankers would still be the people to go to for pins.

f203f1850c.png

Don't support!

Runescape is becoming noobscape.... all these suggestion like: a thirth trade screen, more scam warnings when trading ...

There is already a bank pin + password te secure your account. That should be enough, learn trough falling and standin up again.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

support.

Don't support!

Runescape is becoming noobscape.... all these suggestion like: a thirth trade screen, more scam warnings when trading ...

There is already a bank pin + password te secure your account. That should be enough, learn trough falling and standin up again.

You spelled third wrong.

This is an option.

Even the most secure and careful person can be hacked, through no fault of their own.

fishing.gif

Don't support!

hey bank PINs and passwords exist for a reason...i agree there shouldnt be a third trade screen because if you are careful enough 2 will do but i think a login PIN is a great idea because its not always your fault if someone hacks you...

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Probably not. The fact is, if you have a keylogger, your RS password should not be your first priority.

+1 :XD:

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.