Advantages Of THe Dark Bow

Spooks

It shoots 2 arrows at a time! FTW \'

... And does so at a much slower arrows fire per hour rate, even counting that it fires twice at once.

The only thing a dark bow is half good for outside PVP is it's special. If you're ranging black dragons, it's nice to keep a dark bow in your invent just for the special - but it takes away valuable inventory space (if you bring a DB as a special weapon, it's only good against high defence monsters really). That and the coolness factor is all the darkbow has going for it.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

The accuracy makes up for the speed. The spec owns.

All in all it gets xp nearly the same rate as the magic short in my experience.

Wrong. VERY wrong. I've done the calculations myself, using my own, accurate, info. I've also seen countless others do the same thing. The extra accuracy doesn't make up for squat. At something like black dragons, perhaps it might, but range is already excessively accurate with d hides and black dragons are something you should NEVER hunt for xp, not any over monster with high def. Count your xp per/hr with a darkbow at something like caged greaters and you will realise it gives significantly less xp/hr then a oak shortbow. Litterly.

Never train for xp with darkbow, ever.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Since the dark bow special attack has a minimum hit, it means if you get enough people with dark bows together, you can all use the special at the same time to kill any boss monster in one attack. Elysian Sigil drop split 120 ways ftw! :thumbsup:

Since the dark bow special attack has a minimum hit, it means if you get enough people with dark bows together, you can all use the special at the same time to kill any boss monster in one attack. Elysian Sigil drop split 120 ways ftw! :thumbsup:

You have a point.

2000/16=125

So if u have 125 people all using d bow spec with d arrows -> instant kill

If they were all to 3 item the beast, its free cash, with 0 risks.

Now organising it would be hard, but im sure we have that many tip'ers with d bow.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

You have a point.

2000/16=125

Now organising it would be hard, but im sure we have that many tip'ers with d bow.

but once you have used up those 2 dragon arrows everyone will have to bank and this will take a huge amount of time to organise and to keep going......unless everyone took 100 dragon arrows and some decent food...and prayer pots...it'll be cheaper but still slightly costly..and your spec may not recharge in time to kill the corporeal beast when it respawns unless you have 250 people...first 125 shoot the first beast and kill it, the second 125 kill the second corp beast when first 125 recharge their specs...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

You have a point.

2000/16=125

but once you have used up those 2 dragon arrows everyone will have to bank and this will take a huge amount of time to organise and to keep going......unless everyone took 100 dragon arrows and some decent food...and prayer pots...it'll be cheaper but still slightly costly..and your spec may not recharge in time to kill the corporeal beast when it respawns unless you have 250 people...first 125 shoot the first beast and kill it, the second 125 kill the second corp beast when first 125 recharge their specs...

This honestly sounds like an amazing plan, please, someone, organise it!!

JJ_G.gif

Best spec for a ranged weapon in game. Using dragon arrows and spec'ing can kill a player by the time the bar is out.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

How about, instead of 250 people, we use 40.

The fight would look something like this--

Tip.iters enter with Rune Crossbow and Ruby Bolts (e) and range the beast to about 30-40% health left. Take out the Dark Bow for the kill, hitting a minimum of 16 per player, or at least 600 damage, I would guess about 850 damage. By the time the next one shows up and gets down to 30-40%% health again, your special should be back. It drains 55% of the special bar by the way.

I am f2p and have no idea on how the fight would actually go, but 40 seems like a much more reasonable number then 250.

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

matrix2613.png

woot.

You are one with the matrix.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Petry Amwose if you ask me.

Personally....I think its crap unless your doing a KO spec.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

It's an underpowered weapon with an overpowered spec. You can combo 122 damage in 1 shot with it (26 ice blitz + 48-48 specs), higher then any player's hitpoints, turning BH into a luck game with a bunch of D bowers at the exit waiting for you to end a fight with low HP.

It's fun, though; I've gotten 45 specs with 95 range, and hit over 80 damage in 1 combo.

Except that it isn't useful for any form of training.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

rotflmfaolol.....i like that quote...i might even use it in my signature..

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

You have a point.

2000/16=125

125 people is what we would need if everyone hit the minimum damage. Presumably not all the specs are going to be double 8s.

You have a point.

2000/16=125

125 people is what we would need if everyone hit the minimum damage. Presumably not all the specs are going to be double 8s.

Double 8 IS the minimum damage.

You have a point.

2000/16=125

Double 8 IS the minimum damage.

Yeah, exactly, so you probably don't need all 125 people.

You have a point.

2000/16=125

This honestly sounds like an amazing plan, please, someone, organise it!!

It was thought of and done at mole with less people, coordinating the attacks is hard but yeah.

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=747612

Oh, and someone find Mage Long's spec ^.-

*reads post above*

DBow prices soar

But I don't know who would 3 item with teh corp beast ... split the drop, run away, killed by a rev.. :\

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]