Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

Not sure if you remember me, but you used to come into tip it's (old, unofficial) vent, right? I think I remember talking to you a lot in there, I believe making fun of the ftp and the mining aspirations... but of course that was in good fun. I'm glad to say I knew the star before she was famous. :)

Awesome to see you sticking with it, and good luck with the last 9 levels.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Hey there!

Not sure if you remember me, but you used to come into tip it's (old, unofficial) vent, right? I think I remember talking to you a lot in there, I believe making fun of the ftp and the mining aspirations... but of course that was in good fun. I'm glad to say I knew the star before she was famous. :)

Awesome to see you sticking with it, and good luck with the last 9 levels.

Of course I could never forget you Alpha :lol:...I specifically remember how you made the comment: "Please save all the Lady Shahdie jokes until after I come back." Just remember I found that chat "enthralling"...

I really should try and get on the new TeamSpeak chat (if its still up :ohnoes:). Been too preocuppied with my pickaxe and school.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

once you hit 92 your halfway there, and then it's all downhill from there..*hops on sled and slides down hill*

See?? it's easy!! *hits big rock and flies of sled*

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Yup, we have a new (vent) server. PM me if you want it. :)

P.S. Enthralling!?

*brain annurism*

Thanks alpha *sends PM*. Couldn't get use to the TeamSpeak one #-o...however, its been so long since I used Vent, I'll have to relearn it all over again! Oh and about "enthralling"...I said that word in chat once and you all never let me live it down :lol:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, been on quite the mining roll this week! I've went over the 5.5 mill xp mark (I'm at 5.6 mill in fact) and I'm now in the top 5.4k miners of RuneScape! Somehow the 90s are motivating me like crazy. Once college begins (Sept. 20th) however, the progress will probably return to the snail like pace I've become accustomed to :mrgreen:. I'm around 304k (out of the original 550k+) away from 91 and looking forward to another sweet level up. As the xp grinds to each level rise, I strangely am handling them with more and more ease. Whether I get 99 mining within another couple months or within another year...I am feeling more and more certain that I'm destined to achieve it. I'm pumped Tip.iters :thumbsup:!!!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

How have I not seen your blog before? I am quite surprised. Anyway, good luck with everything ::'

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Lvl 91 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 91 Mining Screenshot

91mininglsrsln2.png

Goodness gracious...another level up already Tip.iters!!! Yet another level is ticked off as achieved as I continue my quest to this epic 99. That level is the ever unique level 91 mining ::'. I cannot believe I am a mere 8 more steps away from finishing this journey. This is just surreal for me...and I just have to pinch myself as I see my rank has gone under the 5k mark in hiscores and my progress bar is nearing the highly coveted 50% complete mark! Thanks to Epic aka JRD for appearing in my level up pic (I sounded a desperate plea in Hyt chat...he was nice enough to answer and say he'd come). Sorry about the little blurb at the end though Gaara :?...hopes Gaara hasn't discovered this blog :lol:.

Again...someone please pinch me. This feels too much like a dream...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

*throws pebbles at Lady S* I miss you :cry: :cry: :cry:

*pebble hits eye*

Ouch #-o!

Curse Pacific Standard time zones! I've been lurking in Tip.It chat usually in the early morning or late hours of the night. Haven't managed to get in around the time you're on :(. Hope to chat with you again soon hun!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Gratz on 91 mining Lady!

Oh, and just because you told us to...

*pinches*

Phew I'm not dreaming! Needed that rsautohater thanks ::'.

Took stillakid's advice and updated my signature to reflect the newest tier I've reached in mining...

EDIT:

Reached the 6 million mining xp mark!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Gratz on 91 mining glad to see more miners thats actually enjoy the skill.:D

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012