Your Favorite Comedian?

biggy08755

As the title says, who is your favorite comedian?

Mine is either Mitch Hedberg or Dane Cook.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Evans 8-)

Heh, the man is a sexual being.

I'd go for Peter Kay, Chris Rock and Chappele's stand up comedy. The reason why I like these guys so much is because a lot of what they say is true, just exaggerated comically.

jimmy carr[english]

~Dark~

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

Russell Brand

I'm not a great fan of him. I just don't get him. If he's being all 'crazy' and eccentric in an ironic way, then I suppose t'is rather good, but if he is simply acting strange for laughs, then I hate him.

supernovasigst7.jpg

Russell Brand

I'm not a great fan of him. I just don't get him. If he's being all 'crazy' and eccentric in an ironic way, then I suppose t'is rather good, but if he is simply acting strange 4 laughs, then I hate him.

I don't really understand his humour at all to be honest, the man only has one set of clothes as well, and he must use enough hair spray to dent his own personal hole in the ozone layer.

My favourite stand ups... hmm probably Dave Chappelle and Martin Lawrence. There's a few UK guys I saw, on a DVD called "Bare Jokes", oh my god, it lived up to it's name, no idea any of the guys names though.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

Anyone who doesn't just flat-out SUCK. I feel personally embarassed when there is a comic on stage who just isn't funny at all.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Dave Chappelle, Russell Peters, Ross Noble. And Eddy Murphy is so funny on Delirious.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Russell Brand

I'm not a great fan of him. I just don't get him. If he's being all 'crazy' and eccentric in an ironic way, then I suppose t'is rather good, but if he is simply acting strange 4 laughs, then I hate him.

I don't really understand his humour at all to be honest, teh man only has one set of clothes as well, and he must use enough hair spray to dent his own personal hole in teh ozone layer.

A lot of people don't get him, and I didn't for a while, but since listening to his BBC Radio 2 show i've really got into him and found him brilliant.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Bill Hicks, George Carlin, Doug Stanhope, Patton Oswald.